1901 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Seithel's Florist

Seithel's been serving Charleston for over 60 years. You can rest assure that your beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonniers will be enhanced by our extensive local knowledge, creativity, passion and attention to detail. No wedding budget is too small for us not to work with you.

Follow Seithel's Florist on

seithel600
bridge

4 Reviews for Seithel's Florist

Emily · Married on 05/25/2018

Great Customer Service and super fast delivery! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a simple and easy gift for any birthday or holiday.

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/14/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Carl at Seithel's. He listened patiently to all of my ideas, tolerated my lack of knowledge about flowers, and brought me in for a 2nd consultation to show me all the different types of flowers we had discussed using so that I could pick and choose what I wanted and what I didn't. He worked with my unrealistic budget and was always mindful of what I wanted to spend. The finished product was better than anything I could have imagined, and my wedding flowers were absolutely PERFECT!!!! I LOVED my flowers and could not have been more thrilled with how beautiful everything was and how he matched my vision so perfectly.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Tessie · Married on 01/01/2011

Seithel's was so easy to deal with - planning an out of town wedding is some what difficult. Adding to that we got married on January 1st made is a bit more difficult. Seithel's delivered our flowers and were so kind. I highly reccommend CARL!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!! I sent him a few photos (with changes of course) and he delievered the perfect floral arrangements, boutonniere & bouquet. It rounded out our perfect day. You can tell when someone truly loves what they do - - it shows in Carl's work.

Sent on 04/27/2011