Seattle Stunning Events

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Seattle Stunning Events is a wedding planning service based in Seattle, Washington. Owner and lead planner Katy Warner is a highly passionate planner who loves working with couples to help their wedding dreams come true. She loves the creative process of each event, designing a tailored experience filled with personality and charm for every occasion. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions, Katy and her team are here to cater to you.

Seattle Stunning Events begins every client experience with an in-depth consultation. This way, they can learn all about your plans for the big day along with your favorite styles, colors, and event approaches. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination for couples that just need a helping hand on the big day.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Maria
    Maria O. Married on 09/17/2021

You are gonna LOVE your flowers

I loved working with Seattle Stunning Events! Katy immediately understood what I was going for, and had helpful recommendations and ideas along the way. Even with the global flower shortage, she was able to get gorgeous blooms and made our venue even more gorgeous than it already is. Loved working with her and you will, too!
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 09/19/2020

Katy & Seattle Stunning Events made our day perfect!

My husband and I booked Katy and Seattle Stunning Events to help plan our wedding and provide floral arrangements. We opted for the Diamond Package because we knew we were going to need some help and wanted to be able to hand off full responsibility at times.

We booked Katy in 2018 for a 2020 wedding. Like so many others, we had to make a tough decision and chose to postpone our wedding a full year to 2021. The silver lining of this is that we got an extra year with Katy.

There isn’t a word descriptive enough to tell you how important Katy was in making our wedding day better than we imagined. She went above and beyond our expectations in every single way: planning, sharing ideas, listening and incorporating, organizing, keeping our vendors on track.

Katy has an incredible talent for taking an overall vision from paper and executing it flawlessly. She did such a great job putting all the design pieces together and truly understanding how we wanted the look and feel of our day to be. Katy also has a keen sense for floral design and we were blown away by how beautiful all our floral arrangements turned out. We received many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was!

Katy was also so easy to communicate with during the planning process and was always happy to connect on a call, a zoom, or in-person to answer questions or go through fine details. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch; everything was on time, transitions were seamless, and we got to let go and enjoy the party fully thanks to Katy.

In addition to her hard work and talent, Katy is delightful to work with and we feel lucky that after 2.5 years working with her, we can call her our friend.

We cannot recommend working with Katy and Seattle Stunning Events enough.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Arbor

The team at Seattle Stunning Events, specifically Katy was amazing! I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Seattle Wedding Show in January of 2019, as another vendor myself. I had seen they’re copper octagonal arbor and instantly knew I wanted it for my upcoming 2019 wedding!

I reached out to her and she informed me it was available for our 9/14/19 wedding date!

I was over the moon to see the arbor set up at our wedding venue the day of and see the beautiful greens that our florist out together as well! I highly recommend Seattle Stunning Events to anyone!

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98101
(206) 434-6386
Location of (Seattle Stunning Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding