24 Roy St. Suite 360, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number

About Seattle Facebooth LLC.

We rent out high-end digital photo booths to the greater Puget Sound area. These photo booths have the capability to offer on-site printing with custom logo, message, or brand of client's choice, and uploading to social media websites like facebook and twitter. We offer high-end quality props, a real time slide show projection of pictures taken throughout the event and an on-site technician to help with any possible problems. All of this at competitive rates.

Follow Seattle Facebooth LLC. on

201407192041101
seattle square bcards front
20140718202013
Seattle Facebooth LLC.

4 Reviews for Seattle Facebooth LLC.

minh · Married on 08/26/2017

Seattle Facebooth was amazing. I hired them for my wedding and they were super responsive. They are great with email and text. I sent my logo design to them only days before my wedding and they worked with me to make my design look great. At the event, the staff member was very friendly. I received so many compliments on how nice the photobooth looked and how well the pictures turned out. I could not be happier!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Typical old school photo booth. Awesome job setting up and taking down. Provided a photo album and guests loved this. the person that worked the booth was great.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Barbieto and Shaun · Married on 06/23/2018

4.2
      2.0

Great value for the price! We were very happy we got a photo booth for our Wedding. The attendant on the day was very nice/helpful! We loved that we got the photos on a disc and a scrapbook from our guests. The only note keeping this from higher stars was the communication with the Owner Aron throughout the process. He was very slow to respond and tough to get ahold of at times. I wouldn't suggest booking these guys last minute and you'll need some patience/persistence when communicating.

Sent on 07/08/2018