Seattle Facebooth LLC.

Seattle, WA View map

We rent out high-end digital photo booths to the greater Puget Sound area. These photo booths have the capability to offer on-site printing with custom logo, message, or brand of client's choice, and uploading to social media websites like facebook and twitter. We offer high-end quality props, a real time slide show projection of pictures taken throughout the event and an on-site technician to help with any possible problems. All of this at competitive rates.

4.3
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    3.3 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Minh Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seattle Facebooth was amazing. I hired them for my wedding and they were super responsive. They are great with email and text. I sent my logo design to them only days before my wedding and they worked with me to make my design look great. At the event, the staff member was very friendly. I received so many compliments on how nice the photobooth looked and how well the pictures turned out. I could not be happier!
  • User2364029 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Typical old school photo booth. Awesome job setting up and taking down. Provided a photo album and guests loved this. the person that worked the booth was great.
    Barbieto A. Married on 06/23/2018
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great value for the price! We were very happy we got a photo booth for our Wedding. The attendant on the day was very nice/helpful! We loved that we got the photos on a disc and a scrapbook from our guests. The only note keeping this from higher stars was the communication with the Owner Aron throughout the process. He was very slow to respond and tough to get ahold of at times. I wouldn't suggest booking these guys last minute and you'll need some patience/persistence when communicating.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

24 Roy St. Suite 360, Suite 360 Seattle, WA, 98109
2064860971
Location of (Seattle Facebooth LLC.)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding