Lara Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map

$3,875 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Sean! I’m a Wedding and Portrait Photographer based in Colorado. I love the outdoors, my dog, and of course, photography!

When it comes to wedding photography, I capture the day as candidly and unobtrusively as possible, but also recognize that you may need a bit more direction and help when it comes to posing, organizing the family for portraits, or putting together a timeline. Don’t worry, I’m here to help you with all of the above.

My style is best described as "environmental portraiture". I've developed a unique way of capturing photos over my 11-year career as a wedding photographer by incorporating the beautiful Colorado landscape and scenery. I'll let my photos do the talking, go check out my portfolio!

Lara Photography provides everything you need to make your wedding photo dreams come true. Their services include:

• Destination/travel
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3875

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Amelia
    Amelia Married on 03/21/2021

Intimate Wedding 3.21.2021

Sean is phenomenal to work with!! He delivers such unique photos and he is so easy going that it made pictures so much fun the day of the wedding! He didn't miss anything and it's so hard to choose my favorite photos!!!
    Tony Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome experience

We had our wedding impacted by COVID-19 and needed to find a new photographer a month before the wedding and were so fortunate we found Sean. We fell in love with his website gallery and knew he was a true professional with an eye that can't be replicated. Sean proved himself to be responsive, flexible, and incredible for the day of our wedding. He was sure to know what was important to us and also was great at advising us as to what would work best, based on his professional experience. He exceeded every expectation we had and when we viewed his gallery of our wedding, we were so impressed and amazed he was the only person on site with us as it looked like he must have had another photographer to help with all the different angles and shots! He also is very well connected and helped us fill other vendors that we needed and were thrilled with. Sean is an absolute bargain and would recommend him to anyone.
    Jessica H. Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing to work with!

Sean shot our engagement photos and wedding day! He was easy to work with and very responsive to emails throughout the planning process. When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid—19, he was very flexible to move to another day with us. He was very personable and professional!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Team

Sean Lara
Sean Lara
Owner

Hi, I'm Sean! I'm the founder and lead photographer of Lara Photography.

I set myself apart by confidently guaranteeing that I can capture amazing images for you regardless of the environment, weather, or lighting conditions. This means you’ll always get fantastic images, no matter the situation. Being an avid outdoorsman and nature-enthusiast has helped define me as an environmental wedding photographer. I incorporate the scenery and use advanced lighting techniques to aid in the storytelling of your day and create images that are pieces of art.

I was recently named one of the top ten artistic photographers in the world by the Wedding Photojournalist Association. Specifically, #7 in the world and #2 in the US. This is an achievement I’m incredibly humbled and proud of. Additionally, I’ve also won photography awards with organizations such as the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers, Fearless Photographers, and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International – all of which are institutions that are extremely competitive and challenging to earn recognition with.

The Meadows Event Center The Meadows Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want your special day to be captured like no other! Sean Lara and his company are awesome! They go above and beyond all our expectations every time!

Weddings by Cortney Helaine Weddings by Cortney Helaine Wedding Planners

Sean has a keen eye for those important details. He is there to capture all of the unforgettable moments. When Sean arrives he is always early and prepared and he goes right to work. I love working with Sean for his professionalism and gifts as an artist. All of my clients are happy with his work and I would recommend him to any client without hesitation!

4520 Fox Grove Drive Fort Collins, CO, 80521
Location of (Lara Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding