10932 Virginia Forest Ct., Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,399
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sean DeWitt Photography

We are a full-time wedding photography studio with a passion for weddings. We work hard to present you in the best light possible while helping to keep the mood light and fun. We want all of our brides and grooms to be able to concentrate on the most important aspects of their wedding day, their friends and family. Leave the photography up to us! Our distinct style is one of a kind in our marketplace. I invite you to visit our website to see for yourself. If you like what you see, we would love to schedule a time to meet with you in order to hear more about your amazing wedding!

Follow Sean DeWitt Photography on

Sean DeWitt Photography 6
Sean DeWitt Photography 7
  • Z

Zena · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't be happier! AMAZING!

Sean was such a pleasure to work with. I was so nervous my bridal shoot and posing in a flattering way. Sean was so helpful and really knew how to make me comfortable. He was hilarious, and my photos showed real smiles and laughter! At the wedding he captured every moment from start to finish and the photos turned out beautifully! People who weren't at my wedding were able to see everything exactly the way it was. My beautiful venue, the guests, the emotions, the dancing. Not to mention he made me look like a princess in every picture! Everyone has been raving about how wonderful my photos are and I am so lucky Sean captured these memories to last a lifetime! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Sean DeWitt Photography 8
    Sean DeWitt Photography 9
    Sean DeWitt Photography 10
    Sean DeWitt Photography 11
    Sean DeWitt Photography 12
    Sean DeWitt Photography 13

Adam Cohen · Married on 11/04/2018

Great to work with and Wonderful pictures

Sean was really fun to work with. He joked, laughed and had a great time while taking wonderful pictures of us during our day,

Sent on 11/12/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Sean was absolutely amazing. I struggled with trying to find a photographer because I knew I wanted amazing pictures and there is just so many photographers to choose from. But I want to say I am 150% satisfied with my decision to choose Sean. My pictures turned out amazing, my engagement, bridal portraits and wedding pictures turned out phenomenal. My husband and I both had no idea how to pose or what to do, and Sean came up with some great ideas! I can’t thank Sean enough for his amazing work. If you’re looking for a photographer who takes gorgeous pictures, who is fun and makes you feel comfortable, Sean is it! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sean DeWitt Photography Pricing

Sean DeWitt Photography Price Rates

Sean DeWitt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sean and his team is so much fun! As soon as they arrive, they instantly light up the room and bring a sense of jollity to the atmosphere, chasing away any nervousness or apprehension that our brides may have harbored. His style is clean and crisp, and he gives simple directions to follow in regards to posing or staged shots!

• 10932 Virginia Forest Ct. Glen Allen, 23060 See on map