Seaglass Studios

Deerfield Beach, FL View map

I am a storyteller and my art is driven by passion. My unique films will elicit a real emotional connection. A few words for the way you will feel as you watch your love story unfold; “Breathtaking! Amazing! Sensational! Goosebumps! Encore! That could not have been more perfect! It’s all beyond words!” The simple fact is this: there is no other medium that can truly represent and recreate your wedding experience like one of my original films. Become a movie star for a day and I can guarantee that it will be the best performance of your life!

A few words for the way you will feel as you watch your love story unfold; "Breathtaking!" "Amazing!" "Sensational!" "Goosebumps!" "Encore!" "That could not have been more perfect!" "Its all beyond words!"

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Jeannie Married on 01/05/2013
    What can I say about Dorian other than he has a gift! I wasn't planning on getting video for our wedding but after watching his work and crying at a strangers wedding I was sold!

He was so easy to work with and creative I can't wait to see the video in full.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/10/2012
    Dorian's work simply speaks for itself. He is the BEST at what he does! He was absolutely wonderful to work with...he was so calming and professional. Our wedding video was a masterpiece. We're constantly showing it off & are excited to visit with people who haven't seen it yet so we have an excuse to watch the video again. Everyone always has the same reaction - "It's like a movie", "I've never seen anything like it". Dorian truly captured the magic of our wedding day & we couldn't be more pleased with the product.
    Marie Married on 05/26/2012
    Our video was in a word...AMAZING!!!!! People are still calling us to tell us how beautiful it was. Worth every penny.

J Morgan Flowers J Morgan Flowers Wedding Florists

We have known Dorian for 12 years. I can't say enough good things about him!!! Book him and you will be a very happy bride. Don't forget to ask him about his wife Maggie Stoltzberg the photographer.

Maggie Stolzberg Photography Maggie Stolzberg Photography Wedding Photographers

Dorians professionalism, creative eye and dynamic view of each and every brides wedding day is tuly unique. I admire his talent! Dorian is not just a cinematographer but a true storyteller. I wish every bride could have his expertise, personality and creativity on the day of her wedding. He is a joy to work alongside! Fondly, Maggie Stolzberg www.maggiestolzberg.com

The Party Pros The Party Pros Wedding DJs

Dorian creates one of a kind, cutting edge, wedding cinematography. To call him a "Wedding Videographers" is an understatement & almost insulting ;) The work speaks for itself & once you've watched their sample films, everything else is a distant second. Dorian is an absolute pleasure to work with & a genuinely great guy who CARES about you & your day.

101 SE 20th Ave, Suite 503 Deerfield Beach, 33441
Location of (Seaglass Studios)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding