401 E 8th Street ste 330A, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number

About SD Wedding Officiants

SD Wedding Officiants is a wedding officiant service is Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Veronika Ludewig, owner and operator, started her business in 2006. She provides flexible and professional officiant services for weddings and special events. Veronika has been a non denominational ordained minister with more than 17 years of officiant experience.

SD Wedding Officiants offers standard and customized wedding ceremonies. Veronika gets to know you and your future spouse so that she can create a ceremony that showcases your love story. She can incorporate readings and other rituals including celtic handfasting, unity candles and more. She offers ceremonies in English and Spanish. SD Wedding Officiants can officiate different types of weddings including civil unions, religious, interfaith, and vow renewals.

Follow SD Wedding Officiants on

weddingphoto
weddingphoto

35 Reviews for SD Wedding Officiants

Gail · Married on 06/15/2018

Veronika was wonderful! She made our Ceremony special and beautiful! She was very approachable and cared about making our Ceremony just how we wanted it. Veronika is very calming, which made me stay calm too!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Peggy · Married on 08/21/2017

Our original plan was to get married in a park. It rained. So at the last minute we changed locations. Veronica accommodated us in every way. She did great.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Veronika was outstanding! She came prepared for our rehearsal, calming all of our nerves and making sure I got exactly what I wanted. My group is very opinionated, but she made sure she heard from me and that I got what I wanted. Even though she provides different ceremony versions that you may use as is or customize in any way you wish, she allowed for me to write my own ceremony entirely. She didn't make it sound like she was reading from a script that was not her own. She made my day perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2016

SD Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thanks Stephanie it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

SD Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IA, MN, NE, SD

• Flower Mill
    Flower Mill Wedding Florists

Veronika does such a wonderful job, she is an amazing person and great to work with. I would recommend her over any other wedding officiant in the surrounding area!

• 401 E 8th Street ste 330A Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57104 See on map