Lexington, KY 40515 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Pricing

About Scott Hayes Productions

We offer cutom HD productions of your wedding! Our finished product is a unique blend of cinematic and
documentary style video journalism, offered ONLY in High Definition. We travel extensively for our work,
and are proud to offer our product in your area. Please visit our website for samples and pricing information.
We always answer emails and phone calls!

Follow Scott Hayes Productions on

• Videos 2

14 Reviews for Scott Hayes Productions

• John

John Galvin · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing documentation!

Scott Hayes documented our wedding weekend in Lexington, KY and it was nothing short of remarkable. Scott did an amazing job of capturing all of the moments and emotions of all of the weekend events. He was super flexible and reachable leading up to and during the weekend. My biggest stress going into our wedding was documentation and Scott got the job done. This was easily our best decision of the whole wedding process!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Andy · Married on 10/06/2018

100% perfect photography

Scott and his assistant Becky did a flawless job photographing my outdoor wedding despite some initial weather challenges. Throughout the initial engagement process to final delivery (which happened within a little more than a week following the wedding!), the entire process was stress-free and highly professional. I would not hesitate in the least to engage Scott again for a photo shoot or videography project.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Scott was absolutley amazing. He was kind and responsive and the video quality, well, that speaks for itself. I had been watching and obsessing over his wedding videography for quite sometime before our wedding. I knew I wanted him before I had a fiancée and the need to plan a wedding. He captured our special day in a way that I cant describe. It's so perfect and the mix he put together tells the whole story. Scott did such an amazing job, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Award

Scott Hayes Productions Pricing

Scott Hayes Productions Price Rates

• Trips to Cherish
    Trips to Cherish Travel Agents

Scott Hays isn't a videographer...he's a wedding filmmaker! If you choose Scott to film your wedding, you will be thrilled with the results.

• Lexington, 40515 See on map