Scipio Catering

809 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number

About Scipio Catering

Scipio Catering is not just a catering company. We are a community. A community of like minded people, working together, towards the common goal of bringing our customers a memorable event. At Scipio Catering, we are committed to providing the very best customer service and the highest quality food available. We take pride in making your wedding day flawless and fabulous.

We are a full service caterer, located in Baltimore, Maryland. We service weddings, corporate events, and all other special events. Catering can be plated, buffet style, stations, passed hors d’oeuvres, or family style. Cake cutting and dessert tables, and candy stations are available options as well. Bar services include a limited bar or an open bar, outside alcohol, a signature drink, a champagne toast, and the use of bartenders.

Cuisine

Scipio Catering is available for the following cuisine styles:

• American

Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad

3 Reviews for Scipio Catering

Angela · Married on 05/15/2016

I used Selina for my wedding in May 2016 and I was thoroughly impressed. For our wedding, my husband and I were most concerned about having good food and Scipio Catering had catered an event at my church and after tasting the food, I knew that I wanted to use her for my wedding.
    Although it was short notice, Selina did an excellent job, the food was great, flavorful and guests still remember and talk about it. She was affordable and I still recommend her to everyone I know who's looking for a caterer.

Sent on 02/21/2018

T · Married on 03/24/2018

4.2

Scipio Catering was very accommodating to the vision we wanted to create.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Angelyta · Married on 09/01/2017

4.2

We enjoyed doing business with the owner Selina she was very pleasant and professional. Everyone at the wedding raved about her salmon and veggies. The roasted veggies and potatoe medley was so so so good!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Scipio Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Linens
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, French, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables