Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number

About Say I Do Houston

Cheers! Say I Do Houston is a wedding officiant for the modern crowd. From vintage, to urban, to trendy, to traditional, we are there to put the right words to the occasion.

We’re Justin and Jamila — a Texas boy and a Florida girl. We’ve been married for almost 3 years. We’re Baylor and FSU graduates. We appreciate style & story, thought & creativity.

Entertaining is our thing. Let us work with you to make your day everything you hope and expect it to be. Promise!

Connect with us on social media. Ask questions. Tell us what’s on your mind. If you’re not sure yet, that’s OK. Consultations are free — no strings attached.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Say I Do Houston on

8899544orig
10521386101521881223351781524032492735678161n
103690693237942677694181905383980725964733o

22 Reviews for Say I Do Houston

My husband and I were planning a small ceremony in his family's hometown of Houston. Justin was very helpful in talking us through the process and understanding our needs. Although, we had never met in person, Justin shared the perfect vows that embodied exactly how we felt the day of our wedding. He was also so familiar and friendly that it seemed like he knew us for a longer than he had. Our family loved the ceremony and was very impressed with Justin's service. We highly recommend Say I Do Houston.

Deondra · Married on 04/23/2016

Justin was AMAZING! We met with him for our consultation and felt an instant connection. Justin was friendly, flexible and even funny. Being in a long distance relationship we needed someone who could do online meetings and accommodate the time difference. Justin was up for the task and worked with us to deliver the package that suited us. We opted for the premarital counseling along with the officiant services. The counseling was ANNOINTED! Justin didn't tell us how to love each other, but used our foundation to give us wise counsel and tools to allow our bond to flourish in marriage. We felt like he was an old friend, and the personal touch that he added to our ceremony (on 04/23/16) was EVERYTHING! One would have thought he had known us forever. He assisted us with the program and with selecting our style of vows. Say I Do Houston did not disappoint. If we could book him again, we would! But since we can't, YOU DO IT! You will absolutely love working with Justin.
    Start as a client. Leave as a friend.
    Thank you, Justin, for everything!
    -The Ycoys

Justin and Jamila both were professional, kind, and accommodating. We received so many compliments during our receiving line about Justin which was so great to hear! They made sure to meet with us before the ceremony to let us know they had arrived and after the ceremony to get pictures. They also worked with us online (which was great with our busy work schedules) to make sure the ceremony would be tailored to our preferences. Thank you so much Justin and Jamila for giving us the fun, sweet, and classy ceremony we were looking for!