Savor This! Catering

Georgetown, IN View map
4.2

• Elise
    Elise Married on 05/20/2017
    We wanted something different for our wedding. My husband and I decided on a Mexican food buffet. Peg and Brad made it come to life and it was delicious! I had several of my guests comment on how much they loved the food and that they even went back for seconds and thirds!

I especially appreciated that Savor This was able to accommodate family members with food restrictions, including my aunt who has Celiac (cannot have gluten) and several people who are lactose intolerant.

It definitely tasted as good as it looks! We were able to take boxed of leftovers home and appreciated eating the food again and again!
    Brandi Married on 06/21/2014
    Peg let us taste test before booking and everything tasted fantastic. She helped us on how many to plan for even though we did not do rsvping. On the day of our wedding the servers actually helped me (the bride) carry my food to the table.......so sweet! I would definently recommend this service for anyone wanting not only great food that is affordable, but also a company full of people who genuinely care about thier service and clients :)))
    Kristin Married on 10/05/2013
    Savor This was absolutely amazing. It poured on my wedding day, and they went along with the flow and did a great job. My friends and family keep raving about the mushrooms and artichoke dip. I would definitely recommend them.

Georgetown, IN, 47122
Location of (Savor This! Catering)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding