Henderson, CO 80640 Map · Phone number

About Savannah Chandler Photography

• A Colorado Native, Savannah Chandler proudly photographs all along the Rocky Mountain Region. Photographing with a Fine Art and Photojournalism background, every moment of your big day will be artfully captured.

Follow Savannah Chandler Photography on

16 Reviews for Savannah Chandler Photography

Savannah Chandler Photography 1
Savannah Chandler Photography 2

Carrie · Married on 03/23/2019

My husband and I hit it off with Savannah the moment we met her. It was so easy to talk to her, both on professional and friendly levels. She definitely fit right in with our wedding party and made sure everyone was having a good time, while capturing the most beautiful photos! Savannah really took into consideration what was important to us on our wedding day, and helped to make sure our hopes for the day became a reality. She has an amazing eye for photo opportunities. Late into our reception Savannah asked my husband and I to come outside for a photo. We thought we were finished with photos at that point, but today we are so thankful that Savannah saw what she did, because we have the most amazing photo under the whole Milky Way from our wedding night! Savannah is an amazing person and a talented photographer and I am so thankful that she was a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Mandy

Mandy Leesch · Married on 08/25/2018

Savannah is something special

You guys, this woman, Savannah, is incredible. I wanted her for her more artistic angles and editing, as well her broad landscape photos. When she hiked up a mountain with us at 5am in crazy winds and very cold weather in October (in the Rockies that's COLD), I honestly wasn't sure what we would get (the wind was literally 40 miles an hour and I could feel my rudolph nose gleaming, my mascara was running, I felt like a mess). But when we saw the results, dang, she's really freaking good. Fast forward about 10 months later, and the week before our wedding she experienced a traumatic family emergency. Not going lie of course I was dissapointed we couldn't have her there on our wedding day (especially after we saw the magic she made happen from our engagement pics) BUT the friend, who is also a pro photog, she sent in her place we felt like we couldn't have been more lucky, considering the circumstances. She sent another pro to represent her, and then she still did the editing of all our photos - and we loved them nonetheless. I have a lot of respect for a person who runs their own business and the decisions they must make - even in dealing with a personal emergency, she had us covered. Savannah was hands down worth every penny.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2018

It is apparent that Savannah Chandler is incredibly passionate about her work. She makes a great effort to get to know her couples on a very personal level, which leads to a chemistry that’s evident in every image she takes. She listens to unique concerns (I for one worry about being a bit too curvy, double chin, etc.) with compassion, and finds ways to make every bride look and feel beautiful. My shy and somewhat awkward engineer husband (you know the type!) was completely at ease in front of her camera, letting his goofy side out. Savannah has such a great sense of humor that shooting becomes fun, and any awkwardness just falls away. Between the laughing and chitchat, she captures genuine awe, love and joy amidst beautiful backdrops in her home state of Colorado and beyond. She’ll do anything to get the perfect pic, whether it’s wading into rivers, crawling through bushes, scaling a mountain or traveling to remote venues or even countries!

My husband and I are big animal lovers and really wanted to include them in our photos. Savannah was totally game, and brought our wild and crazy dog to our engagement shoot which was a blast and made for some adorable pics. I took it a step further by incorporating my horse in the wedding! Savannah had never photographed horses before, but it was apparent she had done some leg work before the big day so that she was fully prepared! She knew just what lense to use, and how a horse should be posed (legs square, ears up!). Her patience and sense of adventure resulted in jaw-dropping images of my unicorn, my Prince Charming and me!

Savannah’s energy and good vibes are endless, and her photographic talent beyond words. All I can say is that we couldn’t feel luckier that Savannah was our photographer. We now have some of the very best moments of our lives documented in incredibly beautiful fashion, and we all would absolutely recommend her to everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Savannah Chandler Photography 3
    Savannah Chandler Photography 4

Savannah Chandler Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• Henderson, 80640 See on map