Savannah Bee Company

1 User photo

• Deirdra
    Deirdra D. Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing Honey Favors!

We used Savannah bee co. for our honey favors, for our wedding. It was such a nice touch to our rustic theme wedding. We bought the Savannah honey 3oz jars, and they were absolutely delicious. All my guests were so excited about the favors, I'm so glad we decided to do honey jars. The staff on Broughton street are amazing! I was planning our wedding from California so you can imagine the stress of not being in the area for the planning process. However, they had my order ready for me to pick up once I made it to Savannah. Everything was accounting for and I had no issues. We also had a mead tasting later that week just for fun, and the person doing the tasting was the person who took my order over the phone a month before. Not only did we have delicious favors, but had a great time tasting mead. Overall amazing service and staff at Savannah bee co on Broughton street, Savannah GA!!!!
    Tyler Married on 05/28/2016
    I must tell you, Jay was a dream to work with! I contacted him over a year ago and we stayed in contact on and off over the year as the days counted down toward my wedding. Jay was so patient with me after I emailed him and then followed up with a phone call within 24hrs because I was so nervous I didn't send the email correctly. He processed my order without an issue, provided me with all the information I needed and was fantastic! I already love your products and buy them often from friends and family back home but after this experience on the other side of ordering you have truly found a customer for life! Thank you so much for being that perfect extra touch on our wedding - we could not have been happier nor, I think, could our guests with the honey favors!

Real Weddings

• Krystle & Jeff
    25 photos · 10/13/2018

104 West Broughton Street Savannah, GA, 31401
Location of (Savannah Bee Company)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding