2661 riva road suite 801, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

Saucy Salamander 6
Saucy Salamander 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

BEST wedding caterer you could ask for!

I just can't say enough about Rhonda and the team at Saucy Salamander Catering! Not only was the food delicious (we had numerous guests say it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding!), but the service that Rhonda provides is outstanding. We selected our caterer early on in the wedding planning process, and Rhonda stepped up early on to help me in any way possible. Since I didn't hire any kind of wedding planner, her help was so appreciated and relieved a lot of stress. On the day of the wedding, she arrived with her team early and ensured that every detail of the reception was perfect. I'll admit I'm a perfectionist and she surpassed every expectation. During the reception, she took care of me and my husband so well, serving us food, drinks, and cake right to our sweetheart table. If you're looking for a trustworthy, experienced caterer who can serve the most delicious food at your wedding, then you need to hire Saucy Salamander!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Saucy Salamander 21
  • Amanda

Amanda Young · Married on 11/01/2018

Exceptional!

Rhonda, you are the BEST! Things were a little crazy, but hiring Saucy was the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning. Absolutely priced right and you all were so professional and amazing to work with. You and your staff made my day! My husband and entire family are still talking about it and were very impressed! (Although I already knew they would be!) I recommend Rhonda and Saucy Salamander to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Saucy Salamander 22
    Saucy Salamander 23
    Saucy Salamander 24

Max Muheim · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience all around!

My wife and I had tastings with three caterers in the Annapolis area—and Saucy Salamander was the clear winner. Rhonda is a seasoned pro—each time we spoke, in person or on the phone, we simply felt comfortable and that we were in good hands—she’s extremely easy to work with, listened to and accommodated our small but important requests, and took good care of us throughout the whole process. Rhonda unquestionably has the “do what needs to get done” attitude which is crucial when so much of the wedding depends on food, beverage, service, and table settings.
    Our guests RAVED at how good the food was—personally, we liked the crabcake and the bacon-wrapped scallop appetizers, and the fruit-and-cheese spread that they prepared for cocktail hour. The dinner buffet of both meat and vegetarian options was just as tasty. When we were developing the menu, Rhonda had great ideas and advice for us on food pairings and provided several options for us as inspiration.
    Her staff were friendly and attentive—many of them have been working her events for 10+ years, which tells you everything you need to know about how good of a person she is.
    We felt her prices were very reasonable, and she’s not out to nickel and dime. When it comes to alcohol, there’s no “rail package” or “top shelf package”, it’s “on your behalf, I’ll buy whatever type and brand you tell me to, and anything that we do not open during the event, we will return and you will get that money back”. Winner for our budget—we got about $500 back a few days later!
    We would absolutely use Saucy Salamander again—having Rhonda in the driver’s seat was the right way to go and we cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Saucy Salamander FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Russian, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

Rhonda and her team are wonderful! Our clients who have used Saucy Salamander have always been thrilled with their catering -- and so have their guests!

• 2661 riva road suite 801 Annapolis, 21401 See on map