South Orange, NJ 07079 Map · Phone number

About Satin Affairs

Satin Affairs is a premier event management company serving the Northern New Jersey area. As your affair planners, we promise to deliver quality service personally tailored to your taste, need, and budget. Satin Affairs is committed to excellence and affordable elegance is our specialty. We cater to our customers offering the experience of a lifetime from a highly reputable and attentive staff. We manage no more than two events at one time to ensure each affair gets a personal touch. You are always our top priority. Let Satin Affairs manage your next event because every affair should run as smoothly as satin!

tc04 31
saplannerswithbride2
robinsonflowersceremony5

2 Reviews for Satin Affairs

Bercina · Married on 11/29/2008

Iesha and Tashun decorated my 70's party exceptionally well, my quest had such a good time that the are requesting a sequel

Sent on 12/07/2008

Alnisa · Married on 09/21/2008

The ladies of Satin Affairs took great care of me on my wedding day. They were so attentive. I loved having a two person team for my wedding because there was always someone around when I needed them. They did a great job at walking me through the planning process. They helped make our day special.

Sent on 11/02/2008