Denver, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About SASs Photography

Hi, I am Sydney of SASs Photography. I am an experienced photographer based in Denver, Colorado, but also love traveling wherever the camera is needed. I found my way into photography by following my passion for celebration, making friends and capturing life, and this is exactly what I want you to FEEL in your photos. Being behind the lens is the biggest honor you could give me and I come with a professional yet fun and completely tailored approach to you.

I found my way into photography by following my passion for celebration, making friends, and capturing life. Being behind the lens is the biggest honor you could give me and I come with a professional yet fun and completely tailored approach to you.

My goal is to make you feel at ease while knowing that the photos I capture are the ones you will treasure forever! Most of my clients have become life long friends, inviting me into their special moments to capture all of life's special moments. Capturing your wedding day or special event - each big moment and all the beautiful ones in between is my speciality. I love knowing my clients so that their personalities shine through.

Look back on your photos and cry, laugh, love and sigh as you relive every moment again... that is the “feels” I create for SASs Photography clients.

Other than picture takin', my favorite "things" include: puns, movies, cooking with a glass of wine whilst being serenaded by Van Morrison, driving with the windows down, listening to Led Zeppelin, watching a thunder storm from a porch swing, and anything involving dogs.

I'm a "moment" capturer.

I'm your friend with a camera.

Follow SASs Photography on

Genesee Engagement
Genesee Engagement
Told you I love dogs
Told you I love dogs
This is actually my brother!
This is actually my brother!
I LOVE shooting in DC!

SASs Photography 2
SASs Photography 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Clarke · Married on 10/04/2018

A fun loving, incredible photograph who is worth every penny!

SAS Photography is nothing less than absolutely amazing… having Sydney present on your wedding day, day after or special moment is the best investment you can make. When the day is over the photographs are the one thing you’re left to remember it all by. Sydney delivers all the emotion, excitement, celebration and the moments in between in the most beautiful photos. One look at our wedding gallery and I had tears of pure joy and love streaming down my face! She was able to transport us straight back to the magic of our wedding day. I had fallen in love with Sydney’s work long before booking her for our wedding. Her work showed an incredible eye for capturing and editing photos. Our wedding was no different. She really captured the best of us, especially difficult because my husband is not one for photos. Sydney had him relaxed and having fun in front of the camera! Sydney is professional and efficient, she is always one step ahead, knowing which shots you will want and those that you need, moving effortlessly through the day. Sydney brings an enthusiasm to the day, she is always excited to try something new, to be creative and encourages you to have fun. The results are photos that are personal and a vendor who is clearly your favorite and most likely a life long friend.
    Sydney had our photos back to us within weeks - such a quick turn around, allowing us to continue to ride the wonderful high of our wedding. If you are looking for a photographer who is flexible, fun and easy to work with and who provides AMAZING images, I HIGHLY recommend SASS Photography.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Mary · Married on 06/11/2017

Sass was amazing for my wedding last year in the Chicago suburbs! Sydney and her then partner (and bestie) Kate were an awesome team! They made us feel comfortable and beautiful and let us be who we were! No forced awkward photos! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    SASs Photography 4
    SASs Photography 5
    SASs Photography 6

SASs Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! Kate and I had SO much fun with you and Tyler. We still talk about your wedding and we love following your love story. Baby Mac is gonna be one loved cutie!!

SASs Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings