Sarah Young at Serenity Studio

Chesterfield, MO View map Visit website

Sarah Young at Serenity Studio is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Creve Coeur, Missouri. Owner Sarah has over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry and happily works with clients of various hair and skin types. With her close eye for detail, she will make sure that you and your wedding party stand at the altar with the utmost confidence.

Sarah Young at Serenity Studio offers both in-salon and on-site services for each client's convenience. You will have an array of styles to choose from, from elegant updos to loose, bouncing curls. She also provides airbrush and contour makeup to give soon-to-be-weds a light feel and photo-ready look. Haircuts and coloring services are also available to give clients a more long-lasting look.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User2476470 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very nervous to get my make up done. I don't usually wear a lot of make up. Sarah was very aware of that and did my makeup perfectly. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Her calm presents made it easy to relax while getting ready. She was also calm and flexible when my mom asked to have her hair done when we originally didn't have her on the list. She did an amazing job and I would totally have her do my make up again for any occasion.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Chesterfield, Missouri Chesterfield, MO, 63017
Location of (Sarah Young at Serenity Studio)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding