Littleton, CO 80120 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Perez Photography

Sarah Perez is a Denver-based on-location photographer. She specializes in documentary-style portrait and wedding photography, catering to clients who prefer honest, candid photos rather than standard posed shots. Sarah's images have been featured in mywedding Magazine, The Knot, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine, Wedding Chicks, mywedding.com, Aisle Perfect, COUTUREcolorado Wedding, Mile High Bride and COUTUREcolorado Baby. She has a background in fine art and photojournalistic photography, graduating with honors in photography from the University of Denver. Sarah has been a professional photographer since 2006 and is available for travel worldwide.

Sarah and her husband Andrew (who is also her 2nd photographer) are both Colorado natives.
They have been best friends and happily in love for eleven years, married for five years and live in Downtown Littleton with their puppy, Oliver.

Follow Sarah Perez Photography on

denver wedding photographer
ablog alma jeremy 10 white dre
ablog alma jeremy 10 white dres
Sarah Perez Photography
erika jasons wedding denver wedding photographer
liz brads wedding denver wedding photographer 2
denver wedding photographer
ablog alma jeremy 10 white dre
ablog alma jeremy 10 white dres

3 Reviews for Sarah Perez Photography

Laurie · Married on 10/29/2016

My fiance and I had an engagement shoot with Sarah and I have nothing but good things to say about working with her. She got our photos to us 2 weeks from the date of the photos which was an incredible turnaround time. The photos themselves are BEAUTIFUL. I hate being photographed so I went in only hoping to like a few BUT I literally love ALL of them and have only heard high praise from everyone I've shown. I'll 100% be working with Sarah in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Becky · Married on 08/01/2015

Sarah and Andrew were so amazing to have at our wedding! They were great from the start, very communicative and so nice when we met, and we had so much fun with them at our engagement shoot. We knew Sarah would be a perfect fit the moment we met her! They got along great with our family and friends and made sure the day ran really smoothly. She's incredibly talented and her personal style is unique, but not trendy, your photos will still be beautiful and stylistic in 30, 40, 50 years. I would highly recommend hiring Sarah Perez Photography!!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/05/2014

Sarah and Andrew were AMAZING for all aspects of our wedding. We absolutely love all of our photos and they were so easy to work with. We had our engagement pictures done by them first and just loved working with both of them. Then come wedding time they were awesome! Showed up on time and ready to go. Sarah really has an eye for what is going to look good and what isn't. She knows exactly how to position everyone to get the best picture. They are extremely flexible, affordable, easy to work with, and they will give you amazing photographs. Wouldn't do with anyone else for our future photography needs!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sarah Perez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Frontrange Florals Wedding Florists

Sarah did some awesome photos of my bride Danielle. I have them on my website and on Wedding Wire, I look forward to working with her again.

Frontrange Florals Wedding Florists

Sarah did some awesome photos of my bride Jessie. I have them on my website and on Wedding Wire, I look forward to working with her again.

• Littleton, 80120 See on map