sarah garnier

playa del carmen View map

Sarah Garnier es una compania de estilista y maquillista profesional, ella es francesa. Ella trabajo en el mundo de la moda parisina, participando en distintas pasarelas, shootings y commerciales siempre trabajando con los mejores.

Se enamoro de Mexico y eligio dedicarse a las novias de la Riviera Maya para hacerle lucir bella para este dia unico y tan especial.

Toma un respiro porfundo, no pierdas ni un detalle de este inolvidable momento junto con tus madrinas, amigas y familiares, y deja que tu estilista y maquillista personal se encargue de tí y te hagas lucir espectacular.

Consiéntete en ese momento especial y luce espectacular el día de tu boda, se tu misma, conserva tu belleza natural solo mejorada.

Tu estilista viene a tu cuarto para tu commodidad en toda la riviera maya. No dudes visitar nuestra pagina

www.sarahgarnier.com

sarahgarnier@ymail.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$151

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$121

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Nushafrin I. Married on 10/14/2020

She is the best!

Sarah is a fabulous makeup artist. During this pandemic, she took enough measures for protection. She is extremely talented. She ensured I was happy with the finished result. I really felt special after seeing myself in her bridal makeup.

sarah garnier's reply:

Thank you so much Nush for your nice words ....it was a pleasure for me to take care of you ....We wish you a happy life together ...
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 10/05/2019

Sarah was Amazing!

It was absolutely wonderful having Sarah do my hair and makeup for my Tulum wedding. I was a little nervous meeting her for a trial the day before my wedding, but she immediately put my mind at ease and my hair and makeup turned out amazing for both the trial and the wedding day. She also did my mom's hair and makeup, which turned out beautiful as well. I couldn't believe how perfect my hair and makeup stayed all day and night of my wedding. It rained for most of the day on our wedding, and my husband and I decided to have our photos together after the ceremony down on the beach in the rain. My hair and makeup didn't budge, it was amazing. Sarah listened to my vision and created exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and somehow made it last all day. When it was all over, it was super easy to remove the makeup and take down my hair. I had a very small wedding with no bridesmaids, and Sarah was super sweet and chatted with me and my mom while we got ready. I would highly recommend her for your wedding and would have her do my hair and makeup again if I'm ever back in Tulum.
  • Jaime
    Jaime R. Married on 02/01/2019

Incredible

Sarah was so attentive to my concerns about hair & makeup and she nailed it!!! 100% hire Sarah if you need hair & makeup in the Cancun/ Playa del Carmen area. Getting married abroad was stressful but knowing your hair & makeup will be on point makes things a lot easier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

108 photos · 12/08/2018

Pricing

sarah garnier Price Rates

Susanna Antichi Photography Susanna Antichi Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Sarah. She has the creative vision to design the perfect make-up!

Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Wedding Planners

Sara is amazing !!! she is professional, focus and always on time :) She have worked with big names in the make up industry and you can tell by the results of her work, she is also updated with the latest trend, styles, etc.

Diptych Studio Diptych Studio Wedding Photographers

We have been working before with sarah and we totally recommend her. She is a great make up artist we love her style!!

av 5 calle 66 playa del carmen
521-9841467566
Location of (sarah garnier)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding