Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

Sarah Culver Photography 5
Sarah Culver Photography 6
Sarah Culver Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolute joy and incredibly beautiful work!

Sarah was incredible to work with!! I feel so lucky to have been able to book her as my photographer for my wedding day. I discovered her beautiful work through a friend and immediately reached out to her for an inquiry. She was very quick to respond, and upon meeting, my husband and I felt very comfortable with her being our photographer. Sarah is one of the kindest and gentlest souls. On the day of our wedding, she made me feel super calm and at ease. I felt with Sarah around, all my worries melted away. When we got the preview of our photos, I was blown away by the beauty of her work. She captured our day so intimately. I loved her art direction for our first look photos, and it was so fun for my husband and I to relive the moments captured by Sarah. When we got the final set of our photos, I was beaming with so much joy and excitement. They were amazing. We were absolutely in love with our photos. We immediately shared our photos with family and friends and they were all praising how amazing the photos were. Sarah has such a beautiful artistic style and just such a great person to work with. We're so happy to have these for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Sarah!!

Kelli · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so grateful that we were able to have Sarah as our wedding photographer! She is INCREDIBLY talented and so gifted at capturing special moments that are beautiful and artful without feeling contrived or forced which was extremely important to me. And just as notable, she is a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding on VERY short notice (it was one of the great miracles of our wedding that she was even able to make herself available) and we had a extremely tight timeline for taking photos before the ceremony. Through all of that, Sarah's kindness and calming presence helped me and my husband relax and enjoy what could have been a stressful 45 minutes. As a result, I have fond memories of that portion of time because we were able to have fun and it definitely shows in the photos ... it's hard to hide stress from the camera! Lastly, while she's sure to cover your list of must-have photos, she also has great intuition and found ways to capture intimate or subtle moments with people that have a special place in our hearts. Some of my favorite photos were candid shots of my 4-year old niece and my husband who have begun their own love affair (it makes me melt!) and me with my 90 year old grandmother who almost couldn't make it to the wedding.

So if you have the opportunity to have Sarah as your photographer, DON'T HESITATE... I wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing our memories on such an important day and it's her I'll be going back to for other milestones in our lives!

Sarah Culver Photography 8
    Sarah Culver Photography 14
    Sarah Culver Photography 15
    Sarah Culver Photography 16
    Sarah Culver Photography 17

Sarah's photography was simply one of the best investments we made for our wedding. She's friendly and calm and professional, made us feel at ease when neither of us have any experience being photographed, and seemed almost invisible during our ceremony (in a good way!). Our wedding photos captured every emotion and so many thoughtful angles that it was nearly impossible to try to narrow down our favorites to frame or include in an album. They are beautiful and perfect. I really can't describe enough how meaningful her photography was to remembering our day, or how lucky I feel that she was able to work with us.

Sarah Culver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism