Φηρα, Santorini, GR 84700 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Santorini Proposals

Santorini Proposals is a destination wedding proposal and elopement company located in Santorini, Greece. Helping fantasies come to life, this business’ planning and coordination services take care of the finer details as well as other essential and luxurious elements of such an important day. With extensive experience in the proposal process, Santorini Proposals not only strives to take the stress out this joyous and romantic event, they offer clients a wide selection of resources in order to ensure their day is straight out of a dream.

Providing support every step of the way, Santorini Proposals endeavors that every component comes together seamlessly to commemorate a day that couples are sure to remember for the rest of their lives. Couples opting for a simple and intimate exchanging of vows in breathtaking locales, will find the perfect setting for the beginning of their life-long romance in a number of elopement designs. Some of the services they offer include:

• Yacht rentals
  • Proposal location design and floral decor
  • Champagne celebration
  • Transportation by Mercedes
  • Photography and videography
  • Hair and makeup services
  • Romantic, private dinner to end the evening
  • Cliff, beach, or hotel elopement packages

• Santorini My Wedding

20 Reviews for Santorini Proposals

• Enrique

Enrique Manuel Spinola Rosa · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing experience

Santorini Proposal is a very good company. Maik Sirogos and the team was so nice they know how they can help me to make a really nice day. From the first moment they helped me to surprise my girlfriend,
    The team was very nice and they made a very special day happen. Totally recommended for all my friends. Thank you very much to the team

Sent on 05/17/2019

Santorini Proposals's reply:

Dear Enrique!

It was such a pleasure meeting both of you and being part in such an important day of your lives!

Hope to keep in touch for the future and to see your wedding pictures very soon!

Kindest Regards,
    Maik Sirigos.
    Www.SantoriniProposals.com
  • Jay

Jay Patel · Getting married on 11/13/2021

AMAZING Experience!

Perfect, professional, very great to work with. Lots to say about Maik and the entire Santorini proposal staff.

I reached out to Maik a couple months before planning my summer vacation. I had the ring, but needed a little help creating and arranging a dreamy proposal for my girlfriend of 12 years.

Maik was very responsive to my emails. We stayed in touch throughout the entire process and there was not a single detail overlooked. He worked hard to provide beautiful venue options, tons of different menu selections, and he worked with me to arrange the perfect setup for decor and add-ons.

Maik even arranged for a very discreet meeting where he came to my hotel, had the front desk call to “discuss some details regarding my stay” and I was able to leave to join Maik for our final pre-event meeting. We went over all of details again and went through the timeline and itinerary. Maik made sure everything was just the way I wanted it down to every last detail.

The day of, transportation arrived on the dot. The decor and setting could not have been more perfect. The food was delicious! The special addons were an amazing touch. We ended our beautiful night of dinner, sunsets, and photos while eating dessert staring off into the beautiful Santorini caldera with a beautiful fireworks show in the sky to celebrate our engagement!

The photos and video turned out amazing! They were shared with dozens of our family and friends around the world and loved by all! We received so many compliments and love how they turned out!

Maik and his team are amazing and my fiancé and I are forever grateful for helping create one of the most memorable and cherished moments of our lives. Thanks a million times for everything! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn’t believe how smooth it went! It was incredibly beautiful and truly was such a spectacular moment we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Moriah

Moriah Nastasi · Married on 09/20/2020

Engagement in a Santorini

Maik, Jessie, Alex, and Niko did a PHENOMENAL job! Everything was extremely organized, the pictures were stunning (they even sent us a few pictures same-day when we asked), and we are so excited to see the video!
    I cannot say enough good things about this company and their services. They made our engagement such a memorable experience. We can’t wait to return to Santorini to see them again. THANK YOU SANTORINI PROPOSALS!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Santorini Proposals's reply:

Dear Moriah,
    Thank you for your kind words!

We take our job personally! And when your future husband first contacted us with such love and passion for you and to make your day as special as possible we had started planning right away!

We're very happy that we made your vacation to Santorini an amazing experience for you and your family, And hope to see you again some day!

Kindest Regards,
    Maik Sirigos.
    www.SantoriniProposals.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santorini Proposals FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Santorini Proposals 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• ???? Santorini, GR, 84700 See on map
    6944204455 (Phone number)
    Location of (Santorini Proposals)