Santorini Proposals

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Santorini Proposals is a destination wedding proposal and elopement company located in Santorini, Greece. Helping fantasies come to life, this business’ planning and coordination services take care of the finer details as well as other essential and luxurious elements of such an important day. With extensive experience in the proposal process, Santorini Proposals not only strives to take the stress out this joyous and romantic event, they offer clients a wide selection of resources in order to ensure their day is straight out of a dream.

Providing support every step of the way, Santorini Proposals endeavors that every component comes together seamlessly to commemorate a day that couples are sure to remember for the rest of their lives. Couples opting for a simple and intimate exchanging of vows in breathtaking locales, will find the perfect setting for the beginning of their life-long romance in a number of elopement designs. Some of the services they offer include:

• Yacht rentals
  • Proposal location design and floral decor
  • Champagne celebration
  • Transportation by Mercedes
  • Photography and videography
  • Hair and makeup services
  • Romantic, private dinner to end the evening
  • Cliff, beach, or hotel elopement packages

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Weston
    Weston R. Getting married on 06/09/2023

Magical Memories with Ease and Professionalism

Maik and his team were simply incredible. He helped me to coordinate the whole event while in the states, months in advance. He listened carefully to my requests and provided great recommendations. Communication was easy, fast, and efficient and the day of the event carried the same level of professionalism as his communication. It literally went flawlessly- from pickup at our AirBnb to the responsiveness of the crew of our private catamaran, to the photographer who helped me make last minute adjustments to the proposal plan. They helped me find a scenic spot and the photographer captured all the genuine, happy moments. We danced, ate, laughed, and cried tears of joy. Such a remarkable experience that we will both never forget.
  • Ruby
    Ruby Getting married on 05/06/2023

LGBTQ+ proposal planning in Santorini

I proposed to my girlfriend in October and I’m so glad I chose Maik and his team to create something truly magical! Maik was very responsive and communicative during the planning process and gave me a thorough breakdown of how the proposal would play out to ease any nerves. The proposal was beautiful and every detail was taken care of. We are a same-sex couple and we felt very comfortable with Maik and the team throughout the process - definitely LGBTQ+ friendly! I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful evening and the photos are gorgeous too.
  • F
    Flávio M. Married on 06/19/2022

Probably heard before- but the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Where do I even begin! I came across Santorini Proposals after struggling to set everything up myself. It turned out that my own endeavors proved more costly and a nightmare to plan. I sent an email for enquiry and within minutes I had a response from the company and in particular “ Nikitas” ( An incredibly helpful gentlemen and the nicest guy! He was so responsive with all my requests and made everything so easy and stress less.

The experience itself was incredible and a day I will cherish FORVER! If you considering or in two minds of doing any of the packages, STOP and just go for it! You will not regret it for a second trust me!

All I can say is a massive thank you and I will be forever grateful! Thank you so much to the team involved!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Santorini Proposals 1
Exclusive

???? Santorini, GR, 84700
6944204455
Location of (Santorini Proposals)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding