Santorini Proposals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Weston
    Weston R. Getting married on 06/09/2023

Magical Memories with Ease and Professionalism

Maik and his team were simply incredible. He helped me to coordinate the whole event while in the states, months in advance. He listened carefully to my requests and provided great recommendations. Communication was easy, fast, and efficient and the day of the event carried the same level of professionalism as his communication. It literally went flawlessly- from pickup at our AirBnb to the responsiveness of the crew of our private catamaran, to the photographer who helped me make last minute adjustments to the proposal plan. They helped me find a scenic spot and the photographer captured all the genuine, happy moments. We danced, ate, laughed, and cried tears of joy. Such a remarkable experience that we will both never forget.
  • Ruby
    Ruby Getting married on 05/06/2023

LGBTQ+ proposal planning in Santorini

I proposed to my girlfriend in October and I’m so glad I chose Maik and his team to create something truly magical! Maik was very responsive and communicative during the planning process and gave me a thorough breakdown of how the proposal would play out to ease any nerves. The proposal was beautiful and every detail was taken care of. We are a same-sex couple and we felt very comfortable with Maik and the team throughout the process - definitely LGBTQ+ friendly! I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful evening and the photos are gorgeous too.
  • F
    Flávio M. Married on 06/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Probably heard before- but the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Where do I even begin! I came across Santorini Proposals after struggling to set everything up myself. It turned out that my own endeavors proved more costly and a nightmare to plan. I sent an email for enquiry and within minutes I had a response from the company and in particular “ Nikitas” ( An incredibly helpful gentlemen and the nicest guy! He was so responsive with all my requests and made everything so easy and stress less.

The experience itself was incredible and a day I will cherish FORVER! If you considering or in two minds of doing any of the packages, STOP and just go for it! You will not regret it for a second trust me!

All I can say is a massive thank you and I will be forever grateful! Thank you so much to the team involved!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dominik
    Dominik T. Married on 06/01/2022

"Dreams-Come-True" Top service

I cannot thank the guys at Santorini Proposals enough for their support and help with the whole process from the beginning to the end. It was a very emotional and unforgettable experience and thanks to them it turned out to be the best holiday we have ever had, so a massive thank you for that!
    Anit S. Married on 05/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brilliant team and amazing experience

It was a joy working with Nikitas, Maik, Alex, and Mike! A team of people who will make a memorable moment more memorable by their sheer experience and professionalism. All smiles within the team, so you can see how much this business means to each one, and why not? They bring joy in peoples lives! Would highly recommend!
  • Darrin
    Darrin H. Married on 05/03/2022

Perfect and Romantic Experience

Santorini Proposals was professional, flexible, and provided a PERFECT experience the day of my proposal! From the planning to execution, each individual did their part and I am so happy to have these memories forever and I can only thank the team over at Santorini Proposals. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a PERFECT romantic experience!
  • Enrique
    Enrique M. Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing experience

Santorini Proposal is a very good company. Maik Sirogos and the team was so nice they know how they can help me to make a really nice day. From the first moment they helped me to surprise my girlfriend,
    The team was very nice and they made a very special day happen. Totally recommended for all my friends. Thank you very much to the team

Santorini Proposals's reply:

Dear Enrique!

It was such a pleasure meeting both of you and being part in such an important day of your lives!

Hope to keep in touch for the future and to see your wedding pictures very soon!

Kindest Regards,
    Maik Sirigos.
    Www.SantoriniProposals.com
  • Jay
    Jay P. Married on 11/13/2021

AMAZING Experience!

Perfect, professional, very great to work with. Lots to say about Maik and the entire Santorini proposal staff.

I reached out to Maik a couple months before planning my summer vacation. I had the ring, but needed a little help creating and arranging a dreamy proposal for my girlfriend of 12 years.

Maik was very responsive to my emails. We stayed in touch throughout the entire process and there was not a single detail overlooked. He worked hard to provide beautiful venue options, tons of different menu selections, and he worked with me to arrange the perfect setup for decor and add-ons.

Maik even arranged for a very discreet meeting where he came to my hotel, had the front desk call to “discuss some details regarding my stay” and I was able to leave to join Maik for our final pre-event meeting. We went over all of details again and went through the timeline and itinerary. Maik made sure everything was just the way I wanted it down to every last detail.

The day of, transportation arrived on the dot. The decor and setting could not have been more perfect. The food was delicious! The special addons were an amazing touch. We ended our beautiful night of dinner, sunsets, and photos while eating dessert staring off into the beautiful Santorini caldera with a beautiful fireworks show in the sky to celebrate our engagement!

The photos and video turned out amazing! They were shared with dozens of our family and friends around the world and loved by all! We received so many compliments and love how they turned out!

Maik and his team are amazing and my fiancé and I are forever grateful for helping create one of the most memorable and cherished moments of our lives. Thanks a million times for everything! Everything went off without a hitch and I couldn’t believe how smooth it went! It was incredibly beautiful and truly was such a spectacular moment we will cherish forever!
    Mario M. Married on 09/19/2021

Unforgetable Proposal with excellent service

With the help of santorini Proposal we had an unforgetable day and proposal. Maik and his team is very ambitious and fulfilled all my wishes and plans I had in mind regarding the proposal such as location, dinner, decorations and so on. It is visible and clear that santorini Proposal has the experience in organising such events as everything was exactly how I have planned it and the procedure went on without problem throughout the day. The fotos and especially the video is wonderful ! We are going to remember this day for ever and my fiancé has a big smile on her face everytime she thinks about it. Thank you very much for your help
    Tim O. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best proposal planner in Santorini

Maik and his team were simply amazing. From the the very start he was far more responsive than any other team I contacted and happily answered any annoying query I had, I got the feeling that he really enjoyed doing what he does and that put me at ease with choosing him.

With a very busy working schedule, having Maik there to explain what I wanted and for him to take it and put the whole thing together was perfect. He was discreet so my fiancé wouldn’t find out what I was up to and on the day he was perfect, she had no idea what was going on! Maik also hired the best photographer and now we have incredible photos to remember such a special day.

Thank you again Maik and team, I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a proposal in Santorini!
    Damilola S. Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent!

If I could rate this any higher I would! This was an amazing and intimate experience. I proposed to the love of my life and it couldn’t have been more perfect.
    Puria D. Married on 08/30/2021

Marriage Proposal

Maik was fantastic from start to finish answering all my questions and concerns on how to land the perfect proposal.
    Jimmy P. Married on 08/25/2021

Best team in santorini!

Maik and the team were great! I was a little nervous because I was planning a proposal for my now fiancée, in Santorini while I was in Canada. However once I spoke to Maik he made me feel at ease and that he had everything under control. Our picture turned out amazing! Both the photographer Franko and Alex the videographer were amazing to work with. They guided us and made us feel very comfortable and natural.

Would definitely recommend maik and the team for all your proposal, videographer and photographer needs!!
    Mahdi M. Married on 08/19/2021

Amazing experience

Maik went above and beyond in preparation for this special day. Him and his team exceeded my expectations. I will never forget this memory, thanks to the awesome job that was done. I recommend Santorini Proposal to everyone
  • Z
    Zico Married on 08/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was perfect! Thank you Maik!

Everything was perfect, thank you so much to Maik and his team for making our proposal the most amazing experience it could have been. Forever grateful
  • Marlon
    Marlon A. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone was so professional from start to finish, I’d highly recommend them weather it’s a proposal or wedding they know what they are doing

I’d recommend them they made my proposal perfect. We’re flew all the way from San Francisco and they were so accommodating to our needs. The pictures and video were fantastic. And the whole set up from start to finish was perfect
    Kluempen Married on 08/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an amazing day thanks to Mike and his helpers! Thank you so much

Everything was amazing, from the first contact to the proposal!
    Ash Married on 08/02/2021

What a day

What a service provide by Maik and the team, professional throughout and all details clearly identified before during and after.

Thanks for everything
    Rahi D. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn’t have been possible without Maik!

Maik and the team were absolutely amazing from the moment I reached out till the moment we had the final Video of the proposal sent over to us.
    Maik was in constant contact with me throughout the planning stages of the proposal, offering invaluable advice and dealing patiently with my consistent changes. The whole team was very understanding of the Covid travel restrictions and Maik helped me move dates at the Venue a few times as we weren’t able to travel on our original dates.
    On the day, everything went perfectly as if it were rehearsed time and time again. I put so much trust into Maik to make this dream proposal a reality, and he really delivered!
    My fiancé was so surprised and has been telling anyone who will listen the story of the proposal - and none of it would have been possible without Maik. He is super professional but also so friendly; nothing is too much for him. Can’t recommend him enough.
    Nate Married on 07/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A perfectly executed plan.

Thanks to Maik and his team of professionals I was able to plan a dream come true proposal in a short amount of time. Maik planned to ensure every last detail was accounted for and everything was executed absolutely perfect. Santorini proposals are very helpful in sharing ideas, making decisions and taking things off your plate so you can focus on your very special person and very special day.
    Rohan S. Married on 07/16/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

The service provided by Santorini Proposals was absolutely unbelievable, they truly go above and beyond to meet your expectations! Maik and the team were so fantastic, they listen to all your needs and deliver them with great professionalism! They truly made my proposal so special and one I will never forget!
    Dan S. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Good price, quality, professionalism and the best experience

It was a fantastic and customized service. I had talked and planned my proposal for a month in advance and was really nervous how to do things and agree on different details. We spoke a lot through emails, calls and in the end the event was ready. On the special day, everything happened as promised, on schedule, nothing was missed, the photographer and the person who helped me organizing everything (Maik) were really positive, friendly, and helped with a lot of advice. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone who is willing or planning to propose or have a wedding in Santorini. 5/5
    John D. Married on 06/30/2021

Unforgettable time in Santorini thanks to Maik and his team

Maik was accommodating, understanding, helpful, the nicest, and very patient. Our trip to Santorini was postponed due to the pandemic but Maik was always an email away. We kept in touch the whole time till the big day. He def took a lot of the stress away from me proposing to my now fiancé. Him and his team were excellent. Alex and Gary were fun to work with. Amazing experience and now we have moments forever captured in time. Thanks for everything guys!
    Nikola B. Married on 06/29/2021

Proposal in Santorini

I love Santorini, these people know how to make you feel special. But Maik and his team at Santorini Proposal are on another level. Everything was perfect, Maik had prepared every little detail in advance and during my special day I was able to enjoy it to the max. I definitely recommend them!
    Kostiuk Y. Married on 06/28/2021

It was unforgettably

Everything was perfect. Maik did everything I wanted. He did all my wishes. So, I can recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Maik.
illustration stars