SANTANA MINISTRIES

Puerto Real, PR View map

Vanessa Married on 05/06/2017
    Reverend Santana really made our ceremony extra special. When numerous guest complement your reverand that says a lot. Reverend Santana is very detailed and takes his time with you leading up to the ceremony to make sure everything is perfect. Two nights before the wedding he met up with my husband and I and went over every single part of the Ceremony. He is the missing piece to a perfect ceremony. Even when I told the hotel that I picked him they were happy as they had a soft spot for him. He really makes the ceremony planning seamless and gives you every bit of information that you will need for planning a destination wedding. He is very organized, detailed and punctual. Rev. Santana really made our day special and even my husband friends said our ceremony was something out of a fairytale.
  • User3014551 2+ years ago
    Words cant even begin to describe how beautiful and meaningful our wedding ceremony was. REV. Santana was AMAZING! From our initial meeting to the wedding day he was extremely thorough and so patient with us. We knew we picked the right individual to officiate our ceremony. He is truly the best and has such a beautiful soul! You can tell he loves what he does! We were honored to have someone such as him by our side.
    Jessica Married on 09/07/2016
    Reverend Santana truly cares about making destination weddings as easy to organize as possible. He has a genuine sense of caring and is very accommodating. He helped with every step of the way! From the first reach out that I made to him to the moments after the wedding, I felt fully supported- spiritually, too. If you are considering a destination wedding anywhere in Puerto Rico, contact Reverend Santana and contact me! I would love to help with your planning!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema Wedding Photographers

One of the best ministers here in PR hands down!, we find ourselves working together all the time and it's always a pleasure!.

D'Lights Cakes and Desserts D'Lights Cakes and Desserts Wedding Cakes

Santana is a professional wedding officiant, we highly recommend him.

David Medina Photography David Medina Photography Wedding Photographers

One of Puerto Rico top wedding ministers.

PO BOX 585 Puerto Real, 00740
787-435-9066
Location of (SANTANA MINISTRIES)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding