Milton, FL 32570 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sandy Beach Weddings

I am a nondenominational minister located in Milton, Florida. I specialize in simple weddings and would be honored to be a part of your special day. I serve Milton and many surrounding areas.

Each couple is unique and your wedding should be as special as the two of you are. I have a selection of vows you may choose from, revise to suit your needs, or you may write your own. We will work together to create the ceremony of your dreams!

Last minute ceremonies are fine, based on my schedule availability.

Ceremonies start at $150 and may vary depending on size of ceremony and location. I am proud to support our Military and offer a 10% discount for military members.

Accepts:

Cash, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, PayPal

8 Reviews for Sandy Beach Weddings

Lewis · Married on 07/12/2015

I highly recommend this lady she was excellent in every way possible she was give a short notice due to other obligations and provided her top Quality and performed excellence thank you very much it was amazing.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sandy Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lewis! I'm so glad I could help. I wish you and family much happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2015

Thank you so much! You were amazing! Super flexible with our crazy schedule and short notice. Beautiful dedicated vows for us. Anyone who uses your services are lucky to have you be a part of their special day!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sandy Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! It was a fun ceremony and I wish you and Frederick the best on your adventure!

Sandra was wonderful, got back with me in a very timely manner, was very professional, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sandy Beach Weddings's reply:

It was wonderful to officiate for the two of you, Nathan! You had a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed meeting your family and friends.

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sandy Beach Weddings 1
    Cash discount
    Discount will be given upon full cash payment.

• Milton, 32570 See on map