Sam's Club

Multiple Locations, Oklahoma City, OK 73199 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Sam's Club

1 User photo

Lee Ann · Married on 02/17/2018

We ordered our wedding cake from Sam's Club in Norman. We ordered a 3 tiered cake. Top and bottom tier were white cake, middle was chocolate. We had about 25 guests and there was plenty of cake. Everyone commented on how good it was. Ordering was easy. Pickup was easy. I can't remember how much it cost but it was less than $50

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/04/2012

I placed an order for my flowers on-line. Spent $450. Flowers arrived to my reception site on Friday at 12. I arraigned all the flowers with my bridesmaid's help on Saturday morning. All flowers were of the hightest quality. I recommend arraigning them a day before just so that they have enough time to bloom out. My wedding was overfill with flowers all over the place. I saved about $2000 by doing it this way!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Heather · Married on 03/17/2012

I ordered my flowers online from the Sam's club website www.samsclub.com. They have a wonderful variety of wedding flower collections or if you want to make your own flowers, you can buy flowers in bulk, for much cheaper prices than using a florist. The collection I purchased came with a Bridal Bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 6 boutonnieres, 4 corsages, a throw away bouquet and a box of petals, plus trimmers. They arrived 2 days before the wedding with step by step watering instructions that were easy to follow. The flowers opened up beautifully before the wedding, and looked great in the pictures. They also lasted over 2 weeks after the wedding. I was so glad my mom and sister talked me into fresh flowers. These beautiful flowers were very reasonably priced too.

Sent on 04/03/2012