SamantHarter Photography

Perryville, MD View map
$5,228 Most Popular Price

$5,228 Most Popular Price

Meet Me:
Hi, My name is Samantha and I am from Cecil County. I enjoy working with children and the art of photography :) my crafty side likes to come out more then noraml and I always love to have fun. I married the love of my life on May 18th 2013 and it was the best wedding ever at Plumpton Park Zoo. I am the youngest of 3 and the first to get married. I have an adopted sister and 2 nephews that mean the world to me. My mom and dad are happy MARRIED and going strong :)
About My Company Name:
A lot of you ask about my photography name, well about 8 years ago I noticed that my first and last name could be put together samantHARTER, so I just thought it was so cool that I would keep it going with my business.
Now for the GIRAFFE in my logo. I LOVE ANIMALS. I enjoy a stroll in the zoo daily and if I could I would have a zoo of my own :) The Giraffe has always been a big part of my life not only do I love them, make the same faces as them, but giraffes are all different by the spots on them. Giraffes always make me look at life a little different, we all may look the same but we are all different in are own way!
Why Did I Start Photography:
Ever since I could remember I always had a camera. I have 3 totes full of pictures that go all the way back to elementary school. To capture the moment to one day sit back and look at how things use to be. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY I just don't do it for the money I do it because I love it. I love children and watching them grow.
MY GOAL:
My goal is to give back to low income families that cant afford pictures, I know it can get costly with todays world but to capture the moment at that time to remember forever is what I want everyone to feel and see later.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,175.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5228

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Erin Married on 04/28/2018
    I met Samantha 2 years ago and I knew then she would be photographing my wedding one day! She takes all the pictures for my family already and to have her do our wedding just made so much sense!

She is always full of ideas and a blast to be around!

I text her the morning of to let her know that my flower girl (my 2yo daughter) had fallen the night before and gotten a black eye. Samantha told me it would be fine and that she would bring some cover up and that my pictures would still be AMAZING!

We also used Samantha for the photo booth at our wedding and it was a hit!
    Justine Married on 05/20/2017
    Samantha is s wonderful photographer. She shows professionalism in all aspects. Whenever I had questions she was extremely responsive via e-mail, call or text. Look no further then Samantha for a fun, energetic, affordable photographer for your big day.
    Jaime Married on 05/21/2016
    Samantha is amazing! She is so helpful, kind, and fun. She really has a great eye, and is so helpful with her ideas, she has done previous photos for us but I was so impressed the wedding day, she really made the day a lot easier on me!

304 Aiken Ave Perryville, 21903
Location of (SamantHarter Photography)

SamantHarter Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does SamantHarter Photography include in the starting price?

SamantHarter Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Save the Date

What photography services does SamantHarter Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

SamantHarter Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Toning
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does SamantHarter Photography offer?

SamantHarter Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does SamantHarter Photography offer?

SamantHarter Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does SamantHarter Photography offer for wedding events?

SamantHarter Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend SamantHarter Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

SamantHarter Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding