5615 Bensalem Blvd, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About Salon Trilogy

Salon Trilogy offers a full staff of licensed cosmetologists and certified makeup artists, who do in salon or on-location services for you and your wedding party. Whether it's 2 people, or 20 people, we have plenty of artists to make each and every person more beautiful than they already are. Please check out our facebook page for information and updated photos of our work www.facebook.com/salontrilogypa

weddingwire
Makeup by Roxanne
weddingwire

3 Reviews for Salon Trilogy

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

We were referred to this Salon by a long time customer I was a little worried because we were less than a month away from our wedding and the person who was supposed to do it was unable to and we were down to the wire. We reached out to the salon and got a response right away. They were able to take us with short notice and not only that but their prices were incredibly reasonable. They communicated with us every step of the way and when the day finally came it was better than I imagined. All of the staff were courteous, friendly and did an amazing job with everyone's hair. The girl who did the makeup, Amanda, was amazingly talented and did an awesome job making us look beautiful. I would highly recommend this salon for your wedding day needs.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/04/2017

I had my make-up done for my wedding by Amanda. She did an amazing job!!! She was able to do my make-up exactly how I wanted it, and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!! Thank you Amanda!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Sally · Married on 04/09/2016

The best! This place made my wedding day so perfect, I was so happy with my hair and makeup! Marsha did my hair and Becky did my makeup. They both are very talented.They took time to do it neatly and nicely for you. I can't thank you girls enough for making my special day so wonderful :)

Sent on 04/19/2016