Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Sally Duvall

Former assistant to celebrity makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin, Sally was named one of NYC's "top transformers" by Allure Magazine 2004, and named one of NYC's best wedding makeup artist by New York Magazine 2004-2011.

With well over 200 weddings a year Sally and her team are NYC's most sought after team for bridal beauty. Their work is light and fresh, classic and modern.

"When I look at a female face, I see sculpture in the bones. For me, highlighting and contouring are key - not the season's hottest purple shadow" - Sally Duvall

sallymakeup12
sally123
sallymakeup12

100 Reviews for Sally Duvall

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I cant say enough great things about Sally's make up for my wedding. I am not someone who wears a lot of make up normally and did not want to feel like I was totally caked in make up at all. She makes you look flawless but also like yourself. She is super chill and relaxed. Both my trial and wedding day went so smoothly! She did all of my 10 bridesmaids and my make up in just a few hours, which is amazing for not having to start at the crack of dawn. Everyone was so happy with how they looked, one of my bridesmaids already booked her for her wedding next year! Thank you Sally!

Cara · Married on 07/02/2017

Sally did a BEAUTIFUL job for my wedding on 7/2/17, for 10 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me. Truly, every bridesmaid and mother looked like their best self, and the makeup was done naturally and perfectly.

Sally is cool as a cucumber and working with her was a pleasure. She made everyone feel really great and special, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Sally!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2016

Truly amazing makeup artist! I was so impressed by my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids' & mom. Everyone looked so beautiful, the most beautiful I'd ever seen them. But the best part--is that we all looked like ourselves, better versions of course haha! Sally's makeup looks natural and wears well -it lasts all night--through dancing & tears. My professional photos looked great as well thanks to her & the airbrush makeup. She is also an absolute pleasure to deal with, answered emails promptly, showed up on time, and is so nice, she really puts you at ease. I felt like I was in great hands. When I decided to do a smokier eye after our trial, she was happy to change it up and I was very pleased on my wedding day! Thank you Sally!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography
    15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography Wedding Videographers

She's the only makeup artist I recommend on my blog. Why would you need to go anywhere else?

• Bespoke Affairs
    Bespoke Affairs Wedding Planners

What can I say about Sally Duvall that hasn't been said before? You won't find a more talented makeup artist anywhere. She is always on time and never disappoints. A true artist!

• Jersey City, 07302 See on map