3921 E. Guadalupe Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85234 Map · Phone number

About Salerno's Catering

We are a family owned and operated business with forty years of experience in the food and beverage industry. Our start originated in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, with multiple locations still existing. Our menu features handmade pastas, chicken entrees and much, much more. We are especially known for our famous Chicago style pizza, that keeps many traveling at great distances. We offer full service catering for any size event, large or small. Our event coordinators will be happy to provide any further assistance, or to schedule a food tasting. We welcome you as our guest, come see what makes us so famous!

the falls cannolis
the falls caprese skewers
the falls cannolis

21 Reviews for Salerno's Catering

Julie · Married on 04/03/2016

Salerno's catered our wedding and it truly was amazing! They were the first and only caterer we had a tasting with. From the moment we went to our tasting my husband and I both knew that they were the one. Barb was so awesome and made us feel like family. The food was absolutely delicious and we couldn't decide what we wanted so we did a little bit of everything. Angela helped us from the day I went to the bridal expo up until the day of my wedding. I can not say enough great things about her, she truly was amazing from the moment I was interested in Salerno's until the end of my wedding day! Everyone at Salerno's was the best and made us feel like family from the moment we walked in. I highly recommend them and they have a forever customer (my favorite restaurant now)!!!!

Julie Clausen Lewis

Katelyn · Married on 03/07/2015

Salerno's catered our wedding on March 7th at Venue at the Grove. We had been to another wedding that used them and we loved the Pasta Action Station that they do and we knew we had to have that at ours. Initially we worked with Tracy and let me just say, she was amazing. She was so friendly, flexible and totally worked around our budget to help us get what we wanted and not go over the price we wanted to spend. Everyone we worked with from there on out did not disappoint and we love that it is a small family owned business. The only thing we wish would have been different was that they had heated up the pans for the pasta action station before guests started to get their dinner. Getting started initially was a little slow but when they were heated up guests started moving through much faster and everything worked out just fine, we had expected it to take a while anyway. The food was delicious and all of our guests definitely agreed, they loved it, we loved it and we are so happy we decided to use them and definitely plan on going back to their restaurant in Gilbert just to eat their delicious food!

Sharmaine · Married on 03/10/2014

Salerno's Catering was amazing and guests thoroughly enjoyed our food. Some even commented that they went back for more (buffet style). Tracy was such a good point of contact for me because she was responsive and sincerely made me feel like she cared about my big day despite having seen many other weddings and brides. As they are a family-owned business, they definitely make you feel like family! The tasting solidified it for me and my now husband. We didn't even bother meeting with any other catering companies. The pink sauce is a MUST TRY--it won't disappoint!

• Y-Knot Party & Rentals
    Y-Knot Party & Rentals Wedding Rentals

Not only is the food amazing, but the staff is fabulous and easy to work with! I highly recommend Salerno's for your catering needs

• Sugarlips Cakery
    Sugarlips Cakery Wedding Cakes

Mmmmm, Salerno's is WONDERFUL! This Italian food is the real deal. If you really want to treat your loved ones to a delicious meal at your wedding (or your engagement party, or your bridal shower, or for any special occasion!), get in touch with Salerno's right away. They are so wonderful to work with...we adore them; their food is divine!

• Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
    Hey Bartender! Bartending Services Wedding Caterers

We have done dozens and dozens of weddings & events with these gals from Salerno's and ALWAYS enjoy working alongside them! They do a bang-up job and are always so pleasant to work with. Check em out :)

• 3921 E. Guadalupe Rd. Gilbert, 85234 See on map