Manchester, NH 03101 Map · Phone number

About Sage Studios Photography

Wedding Photography is my passion and I have been shooting weddings for over 20 years!

crdfrt
0705Gannon
card2

42 Reviews for Sage Studios Photography

Gregory · Married on 06/06/2015

Diane Sage and her assistant were absolutely amazing and were able to capture all the moments we desired on our big day. They might have actually been too good as we are having a very difficult time selecting 100 photos out of so many good ones for our album. Everyone who looks at the photos she took has absolutely loved them. As part of our package she also did our engagement shoot which was also amazing. She will be highly recommended by me in the future.

Katie · Married on 01/03/2015

I can't say enough good things about Diane and her studio!

She's energetic, fun, creative and makes you feel comfortable -- I should mention I hate having my photo taken! She helped to plan the perfect setting for our fall engagement shoot and captured the most beautiful moments of our snowy wedding day. Her second shooter was chasing our horse drawn sleigh all throughout the parking lot to get gorgeous angles and we could not be more happy with our wedding keepsakes which are displayed on our walls.

She even helped to manage our large Italian families the day of the wedding to expedite group shots! Truly an accomplishment, and a much-needed weight lifted off our shoulders on that day.

We also could not believe how quick the turnaround time was on our photos, prints and our final book. She worked with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

Every time we look at our photos we relive this amazing day. Any bride should know you are in good hands with Sage Photography.

We can't wait to work with Diane again once our little ones arrive.

Maegan · Married on 09/05/2014

I found Diane at a bridal expo and fell in love with the rustic chic photos. Her and Bruce photographed our wedding and not only did the photos come out great, we had fun at the same time! Diane traveled to Rhode Island from New Hampshire without any additional charge, was early and took amazing photos! Would certainly recommend to friends!

Sage Studios Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• BG Events and Catering
    BG Events and Catering Wedding Caterers

Beautiful photography! Diane is an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommended Sage Studios for your special day.

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Diane is a true artist. She has a love and a passion for her work and it shows. Brad Harrington Harrington Flowers LLC

• Shane Godfrey Photography
    Shane Godfrey Photography Wedding Photographers

Diane is one of my favorite people to work with. She has a great attitude and really puts all her effort into each wedding. I would recommend working with her any time!

• Manchester, NH 03101 See on map