Sacred Mane

Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90016 Map · Phone number

About Sacred Mane

In Los Angeles, California, Sacred Mane is a licensed hair stylist offering customized styles. They’ve been rooted in the industry for more than 15 years, and they have a special passion for styling bridal hair. Sacred Mane considers every possible aspect of the wedding day to ensure clients feel great and comfortable.

Sacred Mane wants clients to feel a sense of authenticity and may establish that with the initial consultation; there definitely will be at least one hair trial, too. Hair coloring is noted as a possible route to go to add dimension to the wedding day style and make the style pop. Services include multiple stylists and men’s grooming. Additional services include:

• Blowouts

Sacred Mane 5
Sacred Mane 6
Sacred Mane 7

Libby · Married on 05/26/2018

Sierra did such an amazing job on my hair. I have wavy frizzy hair that she completely tamed into the perfect style. During the trial run I had no idea what to do with my hair and Sierra took the time to help me figure it out. She played with a few different options until we landed on the perfect style. We also added some hair extensions for length. On the wedding day she was punctual and steadfast in making sure my hair would last all day, and it lasted well into the next morning haha. Sierra is kind, professional, and basically a wedding hair wizard. She's the best.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Sacred Mane's reply:

Thank you so much Libby! You are such a sweet and lively soul. I am grateful to have met you and styled your hair on the big day. I wish you all the best!

Mariana · Married on 11/04/2017

I would definitely recommend Sierra English! She spent a lot of time with me during the hair trial until we finally narrowed down what I was looking for. She took a lot of photos so I could analyze what I liked and didn't like. She has a great vibe and personality for your wedding day, and you only want to be surrounded by positive people on that day! All of my bridesmaids has their hair done and everyone looked amazing. If you have the chance to book Sierra, do it!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Sacred Mane's reply:

Thank you Mariana! You and your bridal party were so awesome to work with. I enjoyed every minute of styling hair on your big day, and I’m so grateful to have been a part of it!

Taylor · Married on 07/30/2017

Sierra is seriously the best! I started going to her 6 months before my wedding for color correction to make sure my hair was the perfect shade of blonde. She was attentive, asked great questions and the outcome was amazing. I've never been happier with my color. From the trial stage to the day of the wedding, she went up and beyond. She exceeded my expectations for my soft updo and my bridesmaids and mother LOVED their half-back styles. Sierra took time with all my gals and everyone was so pleased with the results. Sierra is so easy to work with and made everyone feel beautiful.

Sacred Mane 8
    Sacred Mane 9
    Sacred Mane 10

Sacred Mane FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 105.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial

• Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry
    Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sacred Mane is a fantastic bridal hair stylist. Sierra is very professional and always delivers a beautiful bridal party. We've worked together on numerous weddings and she's always a joy to work with. Definitely recommend her services to all my brides.

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, CA 90016 See on map