Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sabin Gratz Photography

At Sabin Gratz Photography, we achieve remarkable, memorable images by establishing a close relationship with our clients and applying an approach we’ve developed during more than ten years in business.

We believe that the best wedding pictures are made from moments that are not posed or planned.  We have spent many years watching and waiting for those moments to surface, and we’ve developed the skills to transform them into beautiful pictures.

We feel very strongly about being a positive aspect of your wedding. We will be with you for most of your day, and take pride in the fact that most our clients continually tell us how they felt that we were a natural part of their experience, not strangers with cameras.

When you contact us to begin your photo planning, we will discuss every detail with you, customizing the experience as much as possible to ensure you receive the exact coverage that matches your hopes and expectations. We will meet with you personally, scout the site for ideas, and plan group shots with you. After the wedding we present you with the finest photographic proofs on the market today, along with many options, from websites to custom wedding books, to share your images with your loved ones.

Please contact us at any time. We would love to help you plan a wedding photo package that is right for you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Sabin has been fantastic to work with so far - we fell in love with his photography style, and met with him and Melissa. They're both very personable and fun, in addition to being professional, which is incredibly important to me since they'll be around for the entire wedding. Thankfully, they've been very accommodating and flexible as far as scheduling goes.

Profile Picture User6875775, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sabin Gratz is a photographer who probably doesn't need this review because his photographs speak for themselves. When looking into several different photography options, his photos so clearly stood out from the others--aside from just catching beautiful details and candids, the photos just had this extra ethereal, glowing quality. At the event, I hardly noticed him and his team (2 other photographers, one of whom is his wife) but they captured everything. For the wedding party and family photos, he was efficient, put everyone at ease, and made everybody laugh (which made for better photos). We received our photos in a very easy-to-use, beautiful online gallery. Booking Sabin for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture User5534268, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Not sure my words can do any justice to the positive experience we had working with Sabin and Melissa. We were planning our Vermont wedding from afar and with that, comes the need to really get to know and trust your "vendors" (I have a hard time using that word because they are more like friends to me now, honestly). Sabin and Melissa were so interested in getting to know me and my fiance and working with us every step of the way to understand our vision for the day, our hopes and wishes and our dynamics (between us as a couple, our families, our wedding party, etc.). They wanted to meet with us face to face each time we made a trip to VT so that they could really get to know us & learn what we're all about. Sabin explained that the bride and groom actually end up spending probably the most time with their photographers on the big day compared to anyone else and because of that, it's so important to feel comfortable around them. I cannot stress enough how true & vital this is.
I could go on and on about my experience them, but the last thing I will highlight is their approach to how to handle a rainy wedding day. No one wants rain on their wedding day and despite the fact that Vermont had one of the most beautiful summers I'd seen in a long time, we definitely got rain and lots of it. Sabin was SO communicative leading up to that day, talking through our options and our approach and most importantly, assuring me that we would be okay no matter what. When you get to know and trust someone as well as we did leading up to the wedding day, when your photographer tells you that everything will be okay no matter what, just listen and trust them. Sabin and Melissa seriously made me at ease and I did not doubt them even 1% that the photos would turn out beautifully and ALL the crazy logistics that go with planning around rain would work out okay.
You are in the best hands ever. Just trust the process and let them do the work. They are true professionals!!!!!

Profile Picture Colby, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews