1861 W. Roselawn Dr., Appleton, WI 54914 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About S2 Wedding Solutions

BEHIND THE LENS

?

My name is Scott Michael Sockett. I have been a photographer for 10 years.  I started my passion of photography while shooting music videos.  It makes me feel accomplished to see the look on people’s faces after they have seen the magnificent photos they were a part of.  Please allow me and S2 Wedding Solutions to put that smile on YOUR face.
?

Not only does S2 Wedding Solutions provide photo shoots, but we can take care of any of your needs when it comes to media. For example, let's say you are looking for a wedding photographer.  We can handle your photography needs for your wedding, we can take care of your invitations, and we can do your videography for your special day.  Not only that, but you can bundle our wedding packages with our DJ packages and take care of it all at the same time, while getting a discount for booking the combo package.  No more worrying about going through two separate companies to get your photographer, Videographer, Uplighting, Photobooth, and your DJ.  No matter what the occasion, or what your needs, S2 Wedding Solutions will take care of it for you, with fun, friendly, professional service.

Follow S2 Wedding Solutions on

Other couples have also viewed

• One.Two.Three Photography
  • Jdog Studios
  • Picture This Photography
  • Cyclops Girl Productions LLC

7 Reviews for S2 Wedding Solutions

written review to come pending ............

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Alex

Alex G. · Married on 06/05/2020

Ruins your day

Absolute garbage. Did not even bother to show up to our wedding, or call ahead to tell us of the "issue" he had. After the wedding come to find out that Scott "Michael" (the name he gave us) has a habit of this. At this point trying to get a refund we have been given the run around multiple times. Cashier check is in the mail, Ill send it out tomorrow. Continually avoiding phone calls. Stay as far away as possible.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Sarah W. · Married on 05/09/2020

Don't Hire This Business

I hired Scott for my wedding when he was operating underneath a previous business named "MagicFocus Photography and Cinematography." I later chose to cancel his services because I found someone who appeared to do better with photography. I was due, as stated in our contract to receive 50 percent of my original deposit back from Scott. He lied once, saying the refund was in the mail and then it never came. I inquired with him multiple times and he has still not given me my refund back in the 3 months since I have cancelled his services. I know of many other people who have had similar situations to mine with Scott Michael/ Sockett. DO NOT hire this man for your wedding!! Avoid him at all costs!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

S2 Wedding Solutions Pricing

S2 Wedding Solutions Price Rates

• 1861 W. Roselawn Dr. Appleton, 54914 See on map
    9202689230 (Phone number)
    Location of (S2 Wedding Solutions)

S2 Wedding Solutions frequently asked questions

What photography services does S2 Wedding Solutions include in the starting price?

S2 Wedding Solutions includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does S2 Wedding Solutions include in their most popular wedding package?

S2 Wedding Solutions includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
  • Toning

What photography styles does S2 Wedding Solutions offer?

S2 Wedding Solutions offers the following photography styles:

• Traditional

What photography services does S2 Wedding Solutions offer?

S2 Wedding Solutions offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

What photography materials does S2 Wedding Solutions offer for wedding events?

S2 Wedding Solutions offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend S2 Wedding Solutions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

S2 Wedding Solutions is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 1.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 1.6 in quality of service, 1.6 in average response time, 1.6 in flexibility, 1.6 in professionalism and 1.6 in value.