Great Falls, Great Falls, MT 59405 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rustique

Rustique is a boutique wedding planner catering to the needs of couples getting married all across the state of Montana. This vendor prides themselves on providing couples with a wide range of planning services, including setup, day-of coordination, floral, rentals and event design. Attention to detail is of the upmost importance to Rustique, and they will ensure that every part of your wedding day is meticulously planned.

Rustique offers couples the chance to customize their wedding package in order to tailor the amount of service needed to make your wedding the best it can be. This vendor excels in rustic and vintage themes, but is able to bring any vision to life. Utilize their floral designs to add another layer of beauty to your special day. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Rustique 6
Rustique 7

Deidrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Five Star!

I hired Kayla to design and coordinate the reception venue for my son and his bride. Kayla met with all of us and got a good understanding of the style that they desired for their wedding day. She took a very commercial venue site and turned it into a beautiful rustic, chic affair. Kayla also designed all of floral centerpieces and bridal arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful.
    Brooke did a wonderful job coordinating the rehearsal and managing the wedding ceremony. Brooke and Kayla relieved much of the stress of having the wedding and reception in two different places that were an hour apart.
    I would highly recommended this team if you are desiring a beautifully styled, less stressed, wonderful wedding. Thank you Kayla and Brooke!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Rustique 16
    Rustique 17
  • Meghan

Meghan Sutton · Married on 04/27/2019

Hire these people! Worth every penny.

I am a busy professional with a consuming job. I was also a bride in her 40s without a creative bone in her body. Also, I changed my mind several times about details I wanted in the wedding. I knew I wanted beautiful centerpieces, an eye-catching arch, and lots of real, fresh flowers, on that I never waivered.
    Kayla kept me on track, would call me when certain decisions needed to be made, kept me on a timeline, and made several suggestions I would have never thought of. On my big day, Kayla and her very friendly, professional crew made sure I didn't have one thing to worry about. They found places at tables for about 10 guests who hadn't RSVP'd, changed out a flower in my bouquet that I didn't like, and generally ran interference flawlessly. Rustique coordinated with our DJ and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. My MOH who has been to and in countless weddings said it was the smoothest run wedding she has ever seen. So many of our guests said it was the prettiest and/or the best wedding they had ever been to. Rustique also cleaned up for us for an additional very reasonable fee. I could NEVER have had the wedding I had without Rustique. I would highly recommend Kayla and crew. The flowers were perfect, the decorations and venue and ambience exactly as I pictured, and I didn't have to worry. I was able to enjoy myself at my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rustique FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

I love having friendly "competitors" in this wedding market!! Kayla and I offer similar services in different areas of the state, but when I need decor that I can't find locally, she's always willing to help me out. She has a great eye for styling, and carries some neat rentals that you won't find elsewhere.

• Great Falls Great Falls, MT, 59405 See on map