Rustique Reviews

Rustique 5
Rustique 6
Rustique 7

McCall · Married on 07/06/2019

Long story short, Kayla and her crew were absolutely amazing!

I would hands-down recommend Kayla and her crew. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, they made all of my dreams come true. They are willing to go above and beyond to make every detail perfect. My wedding was for a large group around 275 people and very detailed, at the end of the day I didn’t worry about one thing because I knew that they would get it done. Everything turned out beautifully, more than I could’ve ever of hoped for!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Deidrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Five Star!

I hired Kayla to design and coordinate the reception venue for my son and his bride. Kayla met with all of us and got a good understanding of the style that they desired for their wedding day. She took a very commercial venue site and turned it into a beautiful rustic, chic affair. Kayla also designed all of floral centerpieces and bridal arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful.
    Brooke did a wonderful job coordinating the rehearsal and managing the wedding ceremony. Brooke and Kayla relieved much of the stress of having the wedding and reception in two different places that were an hour apart.
    I would highly recommended this team if you are desiring a beautifully styled, less stressed, wonderful wedding. Thank you Kayla and Brooke!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Rustique 16
    Rustique 17
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Organized, knowledgable, helpful and best of all, beautiful results

When you are planning your wedding, there are a million details you don't even know you need to know yet. We started off finding our venue, photographer and caterer, but then kind of stalled out on what to do next. Finding Rustique was a huge step in helping us organize and come up with a budget for all the things we still needed to get done. They handled a lot for our wedding: ALL the flowers (including bouquets, boutonnieres, accents, ceremony arch), table design/decorations, layouts, rentals, vendor communication and day-of coordination. We were able to rent a lot of what we needed directly from them, but were also able to lean on them to coordinate additional rentals from other vendors. Kayla and team did an excellent job not only making our wedding look fantastic, but were also very responsive and knowledgable during the up front planning/design, conscience of our budget and quick to come up with alternatives when we had to alter a plan. We would definitely recommend Rustique to anyone looking for any or all of these services.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Rustique Events was one of the best decisions we made! Having a destination wedding is stressful enough without having the ability to see the venue when needed for planning and design. I had originally seen their work on Instagram and followed them for months and when my honey popped the question I knew exactly who to call. The owner, Kayla was very helpful and informative from the very first phone call. I knew from the beginning that she could help me fulfill the vision of my dreams. At first we only hired Rustique for design and set up but about a month before our big day we asked if they would coordinate and of course they said yes! It was wonderful to know that the day would run according to plan because someone so responsible and organized would be managing it. Let me tell you, every cent spent was WORTH IT. From design to set up to coordination, everything went as planned and was absolutely beautiful! We have been told by many of our guests that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever seen and it’s in huge part thanks to Kayla and her team. Thank you for everything, Rustique Events! We appreciate you!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

I hired Rustique for my wedding day-of-coordination and the team exceeded all my expectations! Brooke was extremely professional, responsive, organized, and knowledgable. I was confident that Brooke had everything handled from vendor management to day of timeline which allowed me to have a stress free day. My wedding went very smoothy, according to plan, and everyone had the best time!!! It was a pleasure working with Rustique and I highly recommend them for your event planning!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Hiring Rustique Events was the best decision that we made when planning our Montana wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, Kayla was attentive, assertive, professional and caring. She listened to what we wanted, accommodated any changes we made, and made our vision come to life better than we could have anticipated. We hired Kayla for all planning and day-of coordination. She did our rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, and after party and all of these events were beautiful, creative, exquisite and memorable. She handled everything with the vendors and made it so all we had to do was show up. Working with her was the best part of our wedding planning process and we would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for inspiration, or ways to take a bit of stress out of the planning process. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/01/2018

M · Married on 07/28/2018

Kayla exceeded ALL expectations. Her creativity, organization and attention to detail was superb. I trusted her completely and she produced everything I dreamed of and then more!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Patricia · Married on 07/21/2018

I had to talk my daughter into getting a wedding planner and we agreed on a day of the event coordinator. Kayla was very helpful in keeping my daughter on task to make sure all was finalized and ready to go. Although she was the "day of the event" coordinator she was in contact with the bride a few weeks before the wedding to make sure all was on time. She handled the vendors, did the flowers and all in all made the day relaxed and easy for the bride and her mother!! The bride's bouquet and table flower arrangements were spectacular. Thanks Kayla!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Brook · Married on 06/09/2018

These guys were super fantastic to work with. Very professional and know their stuff. Everything went smoothly and it was so nice to know that I didn't need to stress about anything because they were on it! We had several guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. I highly recommend Rustique!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Maxine · Married on 06/08/2018

Kayla coordinated 2 large events in 1 weekend with professionalism and grace!
    I would highly recommend Rustique for any event where you want to relax and enjoy the moment!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Rustique 18

Susan · Married on 12/31/2017

Hiring Kayla to plan my daughter’s wedding was the best decision we ever made. She did an outstanding job in every way and is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Angela · Married on 10/28/2017

Omg! I don’t know what I would have done without Kayla! She saved me so much stress! Working full time, trying to obtain my masters degree and planning a destination wedding nearly did me in. I finally made the decision to get a wedding planner and Kayla returned my request in five minutes! From that point on I didn’t have to lift a finger! She literally gave me two options off of my vision board and it would come down to a simple yes or no decision. She made my happiness a priority and listened to everything I requested. She was became my florist, my rental provider, my wedding planner and a friend! So grateful and SO happy I made the decision to let her help me! Thank you so much Kayla!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Rustique 19

Katy · Married on 10/08/2017

Kayla of Rustique was extremely professional and competent. She had to deal with many obstacles (weather, addition of events and venue, increased guest list, etc) but was able to overcome everything that was thrown at her and her team. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I still receive many compliments, to this day, on what a beautiful wedding we had. We couldn’t have pulled off such an organized and gorgeous event without Kayla and her team! I highly recommend Rustique for the planning, design, and coordination of any event!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I was lucky enough to rent a few items from Rustique for my wedding this fall, and I was so happy I did! Kayla is very responsive, professional, and very talented and creative! I would have used her for further service had I know about Rustique earlier! This company is exactly what Great Falls needs!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so grateful for all of the effort and work that Kayla put into my wedding! She planned for every last detail and made my wedding so unique and beautiful. Even when my guest count changed, she adjusted our plans until everything was perfect. On top of everything, Kayla even designed my DIY floral centerpieces. She ordered all of the flowers, put together a design of how they should look, and even created worksheets for us to know exactly how to put them together. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2017

Kayla was fabulous! The head count for the wedding changed multiple times (including last minute), and Kayla was right there to help! It took so much stress off! Kayla is also incredibly creative - I got so many compliments on the reception decor, people could not stop talking about it. Brooke was our day-of wedding coordinator, but she did so much more than the day of. She was there for the rehearsal dinner and took so much stress off and helped give direction. The day of she kept everything running on time, and worked with family to ensure everything was perfect. I also got so many compliments from family on how nice and easy she was to work with. Great investment, I would recommend everyone use Rustique!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Becki · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and got married recently and used Rustique's rental services. We rented glassware and furniture which were so clean, beautiful and added a nice touch. Kayla was so sweet to work with. She was very responsive to messages, easy to work and did so with such professionalism. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ronni · Married on 08/12/2017

Kayla did a great job on our floral.

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/08/2017

Kayla from rustique made our day so picture perfect. She worked out every beautiful detail and made it super stress free for my husband and I. It really felt like she cared about the wedding as if it were her own. Couldn't be more happy with everything.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kellie · Married on 06/24/2017

My wedding was amazing. It was a mixture of garden and vineyard theme. Kayla was easy to work with. She took my scattered ideas and plans and made an amazing, fluid design. If something wasn't quite what I envisioned, she altered it until it was. We worked out all the kinks as they came up. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding result. It was purely magical.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Kayla with Rustique is amazing to work with! She has such a beautiful inventory of items for any and every event. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend Rustique to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/13/2015

Kayla at Rustique was essential to pulling off my wedding, I couldn't have executed the logistics without her guidance and support! When a vendor had a mechanical issue the morning of the event, she made sure it was taken care of without me even knowing there was a problem. In addition to making sure things ran smoothly, through Kayla's discounts, I saved more money than I spent on her services. I will continue to recommend Rustique to everyone I know planning an event!

Sent on 07/25/2017