Fair Oaks, CA 95628 Map · Phone number

About Rustic Rentals by Holly

We Create Rustic Charm at any type of venue or event in the greater Sacramento Region. We plan, create and decorate all types of events from simple decor to the entire event. Vintage and shabby Chic to country or cowboy, longhorns and antlers, to wagon wheels and chandeliers. Just tell us your dream and we will create it!

We rent items out for all your do it yourselfers......but we can also deliver, style completely and remove! No worries on your part! Let me create the "little piece of country heaven" that you are looking for at your event!

Follow Rustic Rentals by Holly on

d564466202ba6f04 2014FamilyPix 057
westinmimisshoot 24

2 Reviews for Rustic Rentals by Holly

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Holly is wonderful and very friendly! Her products are great and looked fabulous in my wedding. I rented the wood rounds as a base for my centerpieces and the arch for the ceremony. The wood rounds were beautiful against the ivory linens with the centerpieces for our summer wedding. The arch was lovely and very romantic in the outdoor ceremony site. It added just a little frame for the two of us and it was wonderful. I didn't add anything to it, just kept it with the white flowers. I would recommend Holly to future brides in the Sacramento area!

Sent on 07/07/2016

4.2
      3.0

I love Holly and her husband. They were super helpful and accommodating to all our needs and ideas. They have a ton of great items that we wanted to use for our wedding and reception as well as a ton of stuff that we didn't choose but that would have worked great as well! Their prices were a little more than what I would have liked but they definitely follow through with service and flexibility. A great couple that have a great imagination and creative passion for the wedding industry!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Rustic Rentals by Holly FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware, Linens