Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About RPM Entertainment & Brandon Michael Productions

We are a full service entertainment company specializing in creating a one of a kind experience for your special day. With a staff that features experienced DJs utilizing state of the art equipment, MCs whose voices are heard regularly on the likes of Z100 and 103.5 KTU, as well as highly creative photographers and videographers; we deliver a talented team unlike no other. With our perfect mix of experience, professionalism, and passion; RPM Entertainment guarantees an enjoyable experience that you and your guests will never forget.

For event inquires please contact us at (908) 591-3055 or at info@rpmentertainmentnj.com

Follow RPM Entertainment & Brandon Michael Productions on

julian and daniella best pics 1117 51 658064

• Videos 4

34 Reviews for RPM Entertainment & Brandon Michael Productions

Christian Hartwig · Married on 08/31/2019

Everyone was dancing for the entire reception!

RPM did an amazing job at my wedding at the Highlawn Pavillion in West Orange. They had all of the guests dancing all night. They MC'd the reception and kept everything organized. They were informed on the Ukrainian traditions that were important to my wife and her family which were things that are not too common. Overall, I would highly recommend them for your wedding. They were professional, they were on-time, they were very easy to work with. Mike Purcell was a great person to deal with while arranging everything.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Afroditi

Afroditi · Married on 05/04/2019

Responsive, helpful, and kept the party going!

We used RPM for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! Mike was really helpful and responsive throughout the whole planning process, and the dance floor was packed all night. They really made me feel like I was taken care of and my wedding was exactly how I hoped it would be! They did a great job incorporating greek dance music for me too!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2018

Everything was amazing

We hired RPM Entertainment for our DJ & Videographer and the result was absolutely perfect. Their creativity and vision brought our wedding to life in the most beautiful and romantic way possible. Jeff, our DJ was very accommodating to our music choices and also made sure not to play some traditional wedding songs that we did not want. Our first dance was an acoustic version and he remixed it into the original version so perfect. We were beyond happy and it was one of the best first dances. People were on the dance floor all night. When I first watched our wedding trailer I was completely stunned. It was truly breathtaking and I just can’t stop watching it. Everyone has been stopping me to tell me the same. Jeff and Brandon were both professional and very easy to work with and made the entire planning process go very smooth! RPM was the best decision me and my fiancé (now husband) made. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

RPM Entertainment & Brandon Michael Productions FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 895.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RPM Entertainment & Brandon Michael Productions 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Knot Just Weddings Events LLC
    Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Wedding Planners

Mike and rpm entertainment were so great to work with! One oof the most entertaining and interactive djs I've worked with! I highly recommend them!

• Union, New Jersey, 07083 See on map