4407 Pepperidge Ct, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lorenzo Media Productions

*******THERE ARE NO VIDEOS ON THIS SITE BECAUSE WE DO NOT ADVERTISE WITH WEDDING WIRE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE, LORENZOMEDIAPRODUCTIONS.COM OR SEARCH US ON THE KNOT, THANK YOU!*******

Our goal is to capture meaningful content that is personal to you. We want real, organic, emotional reactions! We do our best to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera. Our shooting techniques will not disrupt the natural flow of your day and we guarantee that we will capture the priceless moments that will last a lifetime.

Follow Lorenzo Media Productions on

20 Reviews for Lorenzo Media Productions

• Thelma

Thelma · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy going personality/outstanding creativity

Greg and his partner were amazing on the day of the wedding, very easy going, and their productions are nothing short of amazing. They make incredible sneak-peaks and trailers. They are also very accommodating, and have very good taste in cutting videos/adding back ground music etc. They were also willing to work with us in our price range.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Leigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Magic Makers

Greg & Dierdra are an absolute dream team! I found them through my best friend, who booked them for her August 2018 wedding. When I first connected with Greg over the phone, I knew that he was someone we would want to work with. He was easy to talk to, had a great sense of humor and a ton of experience.

After our phone conversation, he shared a few pieces of his work and I was blown away by his and Dierdra's attention to detail and unique cinematic style. The packages that they offer are reasonably priced and you are truly getting your money's worth (and more) when you realize all of the perks that come along with hiring Lorenzo Media Productions to capture your day. The addition of the drone is an enormous plus and adds so much dimension to the video!

When my fiance and I met with Greg about a year before our wedding, he immediately made us feel comfortable and we truly felt like he listened to every word we said about our level of comfort in front of the camera, as well as the vision we had for our day. Throughout the process, he was a wealth of knowledge and made awesome suggestions that helped our day run as smoothly as possible.

It can be really challenging to coordinate a timeline that works with all of the vendors and family members, but Greg & Dierdra were always flexible and willing to do whatever they could to make things work for everyone involved. This made a HUGE difference and we are so grateful for their responsiveness and flexibility.

Flash forward to the day of the wedding. Greg & Dierdra were beyond amazing. They both have a great energy that is the perfect combination of relaxed, yet professional. They made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and their interactions with other vendors such as the photographer, were natural and respectful.

So far, my husband and I have only seen our minute long trailer, but we've watched it about 300 times in the last week, not to mention all of our friends and family who are also completely captivated by it. The moments that they were able to capture were truly magical and we're so grateful to have such a special memento of our wedding day. We cannot wait to see our highlight and the full feature film and have no doubt that this team will outdo themselves again!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 09/28/2018

Lorenzo Media Productions

My husband and I got married on September 28, 2018 at The English Manor and I am so happy we had Greg and Dierdra with us to help capture our day! I work in television production, so I was a little picky when doing research for a videographer. I spoke with a few different companies until I found Lorenzo Media Productions. The first time I spoke with Greg, I knew him and his team needed to be the ones to capture our day! His style and ideas of what should go into a wedding video was exactly what we were looking for. Greg and Dierdra were with us all day, from getting ready at the hotel until the end of the reception. They were so great to work with and we received our BEAUTIFUL sneak peek trailer only 4 days after our wedding! I can’t wait to see our highlight and full videos. I HIGHLY recommend Lorenzo Media Productions. Greg and Dierdra are incredibly talented and just all-around awesome people to work with! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/17/2018