453 Price Ave, Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Royalty's Florist

Royalty's Florist is a wedding florist business based out of Harrodsburg, Kentucky. This family-owned and operated business is dedicated to providing their clients with only the best services. With floral arrangements as well as event rentals and formal wear options, Royalty's Florist truly is the one-stop shop for all of your wedding-related needs.

The customers of Royalty's Florist are extremely important to the owners and staff. Some of the floral design styles that they specialize in range from classic and country to modern and glamorous. Floral services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to offering stunning floral arrangements and designs, Royalty's Florist also offers several event rental products. The florist's sister company, The Pink Bowtie Inc., offers a variety of food and beverage items, including barware, china, flatware and linens. The company also offers several different formal wear options that include designers like Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren.

Follow Royalty's Florist on

4 Reviews for Royalty's Florist

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

So beautiful!

Royalties did such an amazing job, they were very easy to work with! I had ideas and they made the a reality! I wanted big full beautiful garden roses and I got em! I really wish I had my pictures so I could show just how amazing they looked! I haven't had any experience with pricing for wedding flowers, but I know they were the cheapest of the quotes I got and looked absolutely perfect, and they didn't cut any corners. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Royalty's has been in business in our community for a very long time. They are very easy to work wit, their prices are fare and reasonable. They will go above and beyond with whatever you need. :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Mikayla · Married on 12/17/2016

When I got engaged in Feburary I really didn't know what to think, or where to start. Royalty's took what little ideas I did have and made something amazing. They have given me my own personal attention every time I visit the shop, and take my visit very seriously in ALL aspects of my wedding. Not only have I been treated as a valued customer, they are going to make my wedding beautiful in a price point that is comfortable with my needs. You won't regret choosing Royalty's for any event.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Royalty's Florist Pricing

Royalty's Florist Price Rates

Royalty's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 453 Price Ave Harrodsburg, KY, 40330 See on map