4100 Greenbriar Dr, SUITE 140, Stafford, TX 77477 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Royal Luxury Events

Let us plan every special occasion in your life! Royal Luxury Events is a Houston wedding and event design firm, serving the Greater Houston area, Texas and beyond. From weddings and anniversaries to birthdays and baptisms, we plan intimate family gatherings to extensive corporate galas.

Our professional floral department will design lush floral centerpieces, floral walls, backdrops and elaborate ceiling treatments, along with exquisite bridal bouquets.

Royal Luxury Events' Houston showrooms boast a large collection of distinctive pieces. We proudly offer a unique and elegant luxury assortment of wedding rentals in pristine condition:

• Unique Tables you won't find anywhere else
• Luxury chairs for all your guests or jus for your VIP/bridal party tables
• Backdrops
• Stage Design
• Centerpieces and Tabletop Decor
• Table Settings, Chargers, Glassware & Flatware
• Pipe & Drape
• Lighting

Royal Luxury Events offers our clients a quiet confidence, the assurance of a beautiful and flawless event, and a promise to provide the highest level of customer service. We have a simple goal — to give our clients exceedingly, abundantly more and go above & beyond their expectations!

Visit our Instagram @RoyalLuxuryEvents, and inspect our luxurious inventory and event designs, and then schedule a visit to our Showroom or make an appointment for a private consultation.

Our array of services include:
• Full event design & production (weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, social events)
• Custom designed furniture
• Custom designed floral centerpieces and flower walls
• Custom designed ceiling treatments
• Nationwide rentals

We offer complete and detailed planning and design of your event. Leave the implementation to us, trusting in our earnest desire to exceed your expectations. We give our clients the freedom to relax, the joy of hosting an event without incident, and the promise of our unmatched service.

This is the Royal Luxury Events experience!

We invite you to visit our showroom to see our luxurious inventory and meet our designers in person. Message us for a private consultation.

Follow Royal Luxury Events on

3 Reviews for Royal Luxury Events

• Christa

Christa Jones · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Design Team

OMG let me start by saying, I was in complete AWW after Anna revealed my ceremony and reception design. My wedding was everything I had ever dreamed about and MORE! From the first meeting to the breaking down of my wedding Anna and her team were exceptional. They were a true blessing from God himself! The attention to detail, making sure I was alway happy, and providing me with what only love could provide was everything! Anna made me feel like the only bride in the world and made all of my wishes come true . When there was a road block she went over it with out a drop of sweat. Everything was thought completely through. Her team made my day a breeze, providing me and my guest with anything we needed. I will forever call Anna for any event I ever have. I can’t wait to make my baby boy and she plan my baby shower lol. Royal luxury thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day EVERYTHING I imagined.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Paul · event on: 05/18/2018

Anna and her professional team helped me organize my surprise proposal. Anna did an exceptional job turning my vision into a reality. She is so sweet and caring and helped me along the way to make sure my plan worked perfectly. She really eased my nerves as I was so stressed out during the planning. It was so nice to be able to trust her with the planning and focus on other aspects of the proposal. She is very detail-orientated and really pays attention to what her clients want. They worked so hard to set up the gorgeous canopy and it was beyond my expectations. The flowers and decor turned out exactly how I wanted. She also brought us champaign glasses for our pictures that I didn’t even think of. I really appreciated her thoughtfulness. I would strongly recommend Royal Luxury Events to all of our friends and family and anyone looking for event rentals. Not only does she have a selection of beautiful quality items, but you also get to have the ease of mind that she is going to deliver exactly what you have asked for. Our pictures are so amazing thanks to the gorgeous set up. Truly amazing team and amazing work! I am forever thankful to Royal Luxury Events for making one of the most important times of our lives so beautiful and magical. We will never forget the gorgeous canopy we got engaged under. Thank you a million times!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Eden · Married on 02/25/2018

Royal Luxury Event Rentals turned my wedding into a DREAM WEDDING. I would give Anna and her team 100 Stars! Their decor and service on our wedding day went beyond our expectations. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Brennans of Houston. 2 days before the wedding, the weather turned bad and we had to move the wedding ceremony inside. I was disappointed that I could not have an outdoor ceremony but Anna turned my disappointment into pure elation by transforming the venue into an elegant, classy, stylish and unforgettable event for my husband and all of our guests. She turned our plan B into the most romantic and elegant setting. Royal Luxury Event rentals has the most beautiful, unique and high quality items that I have not seen elsewhere. Her pricing was better and more affordable than other places that didn't have the quality or selections that she offered. Some of my guests said the wedding decor and setting were the most beautiful that they have ever seen. Anna is such a caring and intuitive consultant who is really in tune with what her Clients want. I highly recommend this wonderful event planning and rental company to anyone who is planning a wedding or just any event. Simply amazing!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Royal Luxury Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Signage
    Tables
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• 4100 Greenbriar Dr, SUITE 140 Stafford, TX, 77477 See on map
    (855) 769-2558 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Luxury Events)