Attributes highlighted by couples

Quality catering
Guests comfort
Amenities

On WeddingWire since 2009

Royal American Links is where your fairytale castle wedding dreams come to reality!

Step into the enchanting world of Royal American Links, a hidden gem where the whispers of the past meet the vibrant heartbeat of modernity, our newly renovated 18,000-square-foot clubhouse stands tall, a true masterpiece reminiscent of a Scottish castle. With its turrets and towers, it beckons you to a realm of grandeur and mystique, where fairytales come to life.

As you embark on your journey towards forever, let Royal American Links be the backdrop to your love story, a place where beauty and tranquility merge seamlessly, creating the perfect canvas for a day unlike any other. Our castle-like venue offers a magical setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions, complete with a touch of modern fun, ensuring your celebration is nothing short of extraordinary.

Royal American Links is more than just a wedding venue; it's a portal to a fairytale experience, where your love story takes center stage in the shadow of our castle-inspired elegance. Come and celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime day in a place where dreams come true and castles stand ready to create memories that will last forever.

illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
99% Recommended by couples

C
Christina Sent on 09/08/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue, Delicious food!

If I could leave Royal American Links 50 stars out of 5, I would. We had our wedding here on 8/31/19 and Lisa Johnson was the best person to work with during the past year of wedding planning. Our day was absolutely perfect. Lisa worked with me and all my annoying emails at midnight telling her that I forgot yet another small detail. She took care of it all. The food was absolutely delicious. We got a ton of compliments about the venue and the food! We even had our rehearsal dinner here in addition to the wedding. Out of the 100 wedding venues I contacted and countless other vendors, Lisa at RAL was the most attentive and helpful. Not to mention, the pricing of the venue is great for what you receive! Similar venues charge a lot more for the same package. My husband and I had our perfect day because of the wonderful staff at Royal American Links.
Victoria
Victoria Sent on 05/08/2019

My Dream Venue Come True

Before I start to ramble, let me begin by saying that I recommend this venue and can’t say enough about how perfect it was. If you have any doubts, (I had many) I suggest taking a breath and then just going for it. Everything was perfect and I would have greatly regretted not choosing this venue.
The guests loved the venue, food, and staff. Everyone has told me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and I am so thankful for Lisa and all the staff that pulled everything together.

My (then) fiancé and I got engaged in November of 2017, and we did the thing you aren’t supposed to do and picked a wedding date before we picked a venue, (Do not recommend doing this.) At that time, I reached out to Royal American because looking at the pictures I knew it was my dream venue. It had a fairytale vibe to it, which fit perfectly with our “National Hobbit Day/First Day of Fall” inspired wedding (hence the date). Unfortunately, at the time I thought they were out of our budget so we didn’t book them. Soon thereafter I learned what a great value Royal American really was but they were already booked with our date.
By May we still had no venue, and our wedding was scheduled for September 22. By some miracle my mom reached out to them not knowing that was the venue I kept talking about, and someone had cancelled for that date.
We planned the entire wedding after that, and Lisa was a dream to work with. She made sure all the details were taken care of, despite pushing everything to the last minute she was always very relaxed and friendly. She even put the flowers & figurine on our cake because I was sick the day of the wedding; everyone thought it was stunning.
She had great suggestions and opinions, and was very experienced and passionate about what she did. I had the dream venue, and Lisa was definitely part of the dream team. We couldn’t have done it without her.

Lisa
Lisa Sent on 06/05/2018
5 out of 5 rating
WOW!!! We just had our daughter's wedding here at Royal American Links & I can not say enough about Lisa Johnson & her staff. Lisa has been so easy to work with. I appreciated how fast she communicated with us about our questions & requests. She went above & beyond to make our daughter's wedding day so very special. I believe this place is a hidden gem. I highly recommend using them for your wedding venue. The pictures in this setting are absolutely stunning to say the least. Loved it!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

DJ Flair DJ Flair Wedding DJs

Great golf course venue and super cool staff to work with.

Lambert Photographs Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

One of our all time favorite locations in the area. Beautiful, great food, and wonderful folks to work with.....

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding

Wedding Venues