3300 Miller Paul Road, Galena, OH 43021 Map · Phone number

About Royal American Links

Gracing the northeast Columbus countryside is the architecturally inspired Royal American, designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan. Reminiscent of a Scottish castle, the 18,000 square foot clubhouse, with its 18-hole links style golf course, joins hands with nature to present a place of ultimate tranquility and relaxation. The wind and water make for an especially challenging course.

Royal American features bent grass tees, fairways, and greens and is manicured to the highest standards. The course also features a driving range, practice chipping and putting green, locker rooms with showers, and a full-service Grille Room featuring ice-cold brews and tasty menu items. Upstairs, our Event Center accommodates groups up to 250 for an unforgettable wedding reception!

The course is convienent to Galena, Westerville, and Sunbury, and is just minutes from I-71 and I-270. Come out today to see why Royal American Links is Central Ohio's Best Kept Secret!

links 1040 640x405

Royal American Links 3
Royal American Links 4
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing venue, Delicious food!

If I could leave Royal American Links 50 stars out of 5, I would. We had our wedding here on 8/31/19 and Lisa Johnson was the best person to work with during the past year of wedding planning. Our day was absolutely perfect. Lisa worked with me and all my annoying emails at midnight telling her that I forgot yet another small detail. She took care of it all. The food was absolutely delicious. We got a ton of compliments about the venue and the food! We even had our rehearsal dinner here in addition to the wedding. Out of the 100 wedding venues I contacted and countless other vendors, Lisa at RAL was the most attentive and helpful. Not to mention, the pricing of the venue is great for what you receive! Similar venues charge a lot more for the same package. My husband and I had our perfect day because of the wonderful staff at Royal American Links.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

My Dream Venue Come True

Before I start to ramble, let me begin by saying that I recommend this venue and can’t say enough about how perfect it was. If you have any doubts, (I had many) I suggest taking a breath and then just going for it. Everything was perfect and I would have greatly regretted not choosing this venue.
    The guests loved the venue, food, and staff. Everyone has told me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and I am so thankful for Lisa and all the staff that pulled everything together.

My (then) fiancé and I got engaged in November of 2017, and we did the thing you aren’t supposed to do and picked a wedding date before we picked a venue, (Do not recommend doing this.) At that time, I reached out to Royal American because looking at the pictures I knew it was my dream venue. It had a fairytale vibe to it, which fit perfectly with our “National Hobbit Day/First Day of Fall” inspired wedding (hence the date). Unfortunately, at the time I thought they were out of our budget so we didn’t book them. Soon thereafter I learned what a great value Royal American really was but they were already booked with our date.
    By May we still had no venue, and our wedding was scheduled for September 22. By some miracle my mom reached out to them not knowing that was the venue I kept talking about, and someone had cancelled for that date.
    We planned the entire wedding after that, and Lisa was a dream to work with. She made sure all the details were taken care of, despite pushing everything to the last minute she was always very relaxed and friendly. She even put the flowers & figurine on our cake because I was sick the day of the wedding; everyone thought it was stunning.
    She had great suggestions and opinions, and was very experienced and passionate about what she did. I had the dream venue, and Lisa was definitely part of the dream team. We couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

WOW!!! We just had our daughter's wedding here at Royal American Links & I can not say enough about Lisa Johnson & her staff. Lisa has been so easy to work with. I appreciated how fast she communicated with us about our questions & requests. She went above & beyond to make our daughter's wedding day so very special. I believe this place is a hidden gem. I highly recommend using them for your wedding venue. The pictures in this setting are absolutely stunning to say the least. Loved it!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018