514 Ridge Brook Trail, Duluth, GA 30096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Routt66 Creative Boutique - Weddings

Routt66 Creative is a full service wedding photography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. They are completely devoted to both making you look great on your big day and capturing moments that will last forever. The skilled experts at Routt66 Creative work closely to ensure that their clients have tangible memories that will last forever. With great service and a passion for beautiful photography, Routt66 Creative is the perfect choice for your big day.

Experience

After Rayven Routt, owner and operator of Routt66 Creative, lost her mother unexpectedly, she realized that photographs can capture memories and invoke tender feelings. That’s why she decided to start a wedding photography company, to help people hold onto their memories for a lifetime. Rayven, along with the rest of Routt66 Creative photography, are devoted to making your wedding day one you’ll never forget.

Providing a plethora of services, Routt66 Creative will make you big day sparkle and shine. Featuring both full videography and photography services, Routt66 Creative will perfectly document your wedding day. Additional services include:

• Proposal film

6 Reviews for Routt66 Creative Boutique - Weddings

• Ashley

Ashley Darnell Canei · Married on 04/20/2019

Rayven is amazing!

The moment I met with Rayven at Davinci Donuts I knew we were making the right decision by adding videography to our wedding! We went with video, drone & added guest interviews - Rayven makes you feel like you've known her for years & we didn't even notice her or her second shooter being with us all day - they make the entire process easy and feel natural! I can't say enough good things & highly recommend Rayven & Routt66!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Lai · Married on 11/18/2018

Fact: Rayven is amazing

My husband and I were on the fence on having a wedding videographer. To be honest, wedding costs started adding up and we weren’t sure that this was a cost that we absolutely needed. Well, I can assure you that Rayven is worth every penny and more. Rayven was introduced to me by one of my clients who insisted it was one of the highlights of his wedding. I was still skeptical, so we chatted briefly on the phone before she sent over her pricing info and website. I browsed her work, cried over basically every stranger’s videos, and definitely felt nudged toward working with her. She was helpful and friendly on the phone, and her work spoke for itself. Oh - but what’s that on the pricing sheet? The “Jim Halpert Package”??? Interest. Piqued. (This was an option to have our wedding filmed in the style of an episode of The Office, which is our FAVORITE show. My husband even had an Office-inspired proposal!) We set up a meeting to discuss this further and at the end of the meeting we were totally on board. Our wedding day was a once in a lifetime event, and we didn’t want to miss out on being able to look back on it together, plus this way we would be able to share a small portion of the day with loved ones who weren’t able to make it to celebrate with us in person. We were all so very very excited, but myself not being a creative, wanted some reassurance as to how this unique video would be shot. We met again a couple weeks before the wedding and Rayven talked specifics about what she envisioned, and took our notes for inside jokes from The Office that we wanted to see incorporated.

The day of, Rayven and her second shooter were beyond incredible. They were professional, non-obtrusive to the event, and were able to incorporate so many loved ones in the video. When we finally received our video (I think about 10 weeks after our wedding, which is less than the standard 12 week turnaround time (?)), we watched it immediately. And then again after that. The videography and the editing WERE. PERFECT. I cannot say this enough. I am so beyond obsessed with how this project turned out, and Rayven was so helpful during the entire process. I cannot say enough kind things about this lady. Thank you so helping us preserve our memories!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Julie Kaden · Married on 10/14/2018

Routt 66- unbelievable value

Rayven is knowledgeable, patient, and talented. She has the best creative vision and really is able to bring anyone’s story to life. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Routt66 Creative Boutique - Weddings Pricing

Routt66 Creative Boutique - Weddings Price Rates

Routt66 Creative Boutique - Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount