Tracy, CA 95304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54

About Rossetti Photography

Thank you taking time to check our site out. Please feel free to take a minute and browse around the site

Growing up, I always had interest in documenting special family events through filming or photographing. I started my career in photography by shooting sports, and over time it evolved into shooting weddings. I shot my first wedding in 2007 and I loved it. I am always learning and every year I try to improve my photography from the previous year. My style of photography is a romantic, dramatic style. I want my photographs to show the love between my subjects. I am proud to share that I am a award-winning photographer who has received three awards (WPPI Print Competition Silver). I am passionate about photography and love to implement new techniques and styles to give each image a contemporary look. I become familiar with the client and their interests to provide a truly individual and enjoyable experience, and continually research visually appealing locations. . We have worked with some of the worlds top photographers. We create images that will be timeless, our style is not a trendy style in which your photographs will look outdated in a year or 2. Our images will look beautiful in 20 years. We love to hear the stories of couples in love and are very excited when they trust us with capturing it on our cameras! This is your day, these are your memories and we’ll be there for you every step of the way – we just love what we do and have lots of fun doing it!! Our clients come away with amazing, distinctive photos. I specialize in weddings, engagements, seniors, and portraits. I have shot four destination weddings in Italy, Hawaii, Philadelphia, and Mexico.On a personal level, I am a huge New Orleans Saints fan, I love to exercise, and I play golf. Please check out my website, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me." - from Destination Wedding Photographer San Francisco Bay Area & Napa Valley Rossetti Photography at http://rossettiphotography.com/about-me

We like to get to know all of the couples we work with and believe that great relationships = great photographs.

Elliot - Phone number 209-604-4404

mn 5192
  • Videos 1

11 Reviews for Rossetti Photography

Robyn · event on 12/23/2013

Elliot does beautiful photography and always takes his time to make sure he gets a variety of shots and he has a lot of unique ideas for photos. He has taken several of my granddaughter and he always captures her great personality and beautiful smiles!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Kayla · Married on 11/30/2013

I first used Rossetti Photography for my college graduation pictures, and I instantly knew that I wanted them to do my wedding (whenever that day came). Needless to say, within two weeks of being engaged, Rossetti Photography was BOOKED! With my package, they did not only my wedding, but our engagement pictures as well. I loved all the engagement pictures and was so excited to see what they would come up with for the BIG day. They were really great about keeping in contact with me throughout the planning process and getting an idea of what I wanted my pictures to look like. On the day of the wedding, they took getting ready pictures with both of us and wedding party too. I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures, and it is because they are so amazing at what they do. When I received my pictures from the wedding, I felt like I was living the day all over again because of the moments that they captured that I had forgotten. Picking out the pictures for my wedding album is going to be difficult because I have over 2,400 pictures to choose from, and they are ALL amazing. I will definitely use them again for pictures in the future, I'm so glad that they did my wedding pictures, that is one thing I will not regret.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Krystle · event on 11/26/2013

I had an amazing experience in working with Rossetti Photography. My interactions with the Photographer were positive, timely and professional. The ideas for the photos were beautiful and you can tell that Elliot Rossette is an extremely talented and experienced photographer. I am beyond happy with the photos and have been reccommending Rossetti Photography to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2014