Rosie Posie Travel

Parkersburg, Iowa View map

Rosie Posie Travel is a travel agency based in Parkersburg, Iowa that specializes in honeymoon travel. Rosie Posie Travel is a Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist, and provides couples with quality travel services that allow you to embark on the honeymoon experience that reflects your travel style. Offering extensive knowledge of Caribbean travel and resort experiences, Rosie Posie Travel will provide you with personal customer service that will relieve the stress of honeymoon planning, and allow you to embark on the vacation of a lifetime. While I specialize in St. Lucia and Hawaii, I have sent clients all over the world including Bali, Thailand, Europe, Alaska, South America, and Central America.

Rosie Posie Travel is an agency that values personalized customer service, and will provide individualized services to help you plan your dream honeymoon. They offer travel design services including transportation, such as hotel and airport transfers, trains, flights, and cars, and can plan excursions and activities to enjoy on your vacation. Travel types offered include:

• Honeymoons (St. Lucia and Hawaii Specialist)
  • Romantic Trips
  • Luxury Travel
  • Cruises
  • Group Trips

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Asia
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mike
    Mike H. Married on 08/06/2019

A True Professional

I purchased a honeymoon package for my son and daughter in-law. Rose surprised me with her approach to providing the perfect fit for their special moment. I highly recommend working with her as she is a true professional.
  • Katie
    Robert D. Married on 06/15/2019

Accommodating & flexible

I'm getting married in June and wanted to plan ahead our honeymoon. Our idea to go to NYC and DC was more complicated than we thought but Rose was wonderful in making for it work. This is my first big trip and she helped through every step. I'm so thankful we were introduced to her through my financee's sister. I highly recommend in booking your next vacation through Rose!

Rosie Posie Travel's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! I am so happy to help to not only help create your honeymoon dream but to make it easy for you too!
  • F
    Kristen Married on 03/22/2019

Great Trip!

I decided for our honeymoon that I wanted someone else to do the planning and just have me show up which is exactly what happened with Rose Jara. During the booking process, she sent me over a few proposals and then sent more because I wanted to change a few things. We had a great trip and enjoyed the excursions we went on. I'm so glad we booked with Rose. She made everything very easy! I would definitely use her again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Parkersburg Parkersburg, Iowa, 50665
3198557004
Location of (Rosie Posie Travel)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding