Madison, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Rosemary Green Photography

Rosemary Green Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Madison, New Jersey. Owner Rosemary has a bit of a beach obsession — natural light and cotton candy skies make her incredibly happy. Those fleeting, everyday moments of joy are exactly why Rosemary Green Photography loves picking up the camera. Sometimes, words aren’t enough to tell the whole story. When you look back on the photos from your wedding day, Rosemary wants you to feel like you’re right back there again.

Rosemary uses a variety of styles in her natural-light-infused photography, including traditional, contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. She shoots weddings throughout Northern New Jersey, but she’s also available for travel and destination weddings. Rosemary Green Photography’s most popular wedding package includes the following:

• Second shooter

Rosemary Green Photography 4
Rosemary Green Photography 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Sidari · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Amazing to work with & beautiful photos!

Rosemary is so great to work with! She was so professional, down to earth and nice. From our first phone call with her to the day of, she really knows what she’s doing and I am so happy with how our engagement photos and wedding photos came out. Rosemary is so talented, her photos are beautiful and she really captured all the special moments of the day. The day of the wedding, she was calm in the chaos of it all and she made sure to get all the photos that I had requested. Throughout the entire process she was super responsive to my emails and she made getting the whole timeline down so smooth. We’ve been receiving so many compliments on our photos and I cannot stop looking at them myself! Rosemary really knows what she’s doing and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kelsey Guttormsen · Married on 08/02/2019

The best photographer in the game!

My husband and I booked Rosemary after seeing her amazing work When she photographed my brother’s wedding. She made the process so easy and she was such a pleasure to work with! Our engagement and wedding photos came out absolutely perfect!!! Rosemary and her assistants were SO nice and we couldn’t have asked her better people to work with. We’ve already recommended her to so many friends who have already booked Rosemary to shoot weddings, engagement and family photo sessions. 10/10!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rosemary Green Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sending your friends my way! I'm so lucky to have great couples like you guys!
  • Brittany

Brittany Economou · Married on 07/25/2019

Best Pictures Ever!

Rosemary was recommended to me from a family friend and I could not have been happier with picking her as our photographer for our big day! I have been in love with photos since I was a babe so choosing a photographer was probably the hardest part of the process for me. Rosemary did all that she could to get to know us and it made such a difference! We had a great time with her at our engagement shoot and the pictures came out GREAT! My husband works weird hours and Rosemary was very accommodating, she even let us switch the day last minute because of the weather! Rosemary made me feel very at ease as the big day was approaching. She had a list of all the photos I wanted done and a timeline. These were both very helpful because we were able to share them with our family/friends to make sure everyone was where they needed to be on time! Rosemary really made the whole process stress-free and her and her team were WONDERFUL the day of! We had our niece and nephew in the wedding and they are three and four. They were SO good with the kids and they got so many great photos of them too! We recently got married so we only have our sneak peak so far but every photo is AMAZING and our family/friends cannot stop talking about them as well. We CANNOT wait to get back the rest of the photos because we know they will be just as good!!! Look no further and be sure to book Rosemary, I promise it will be the best decision you make!

Rosemary Green Photography 6
    Rosemary Green Photography 15
    Rosemary Green Photography 16
    Sent on 08/21/2019

Rosemary Green Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums