Madison, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Rosemary Green Photography

Rosemary Green Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Madison, New Jersey. Owner Rosemary has a bit of a beach obsession — natural light and cotton candy skies make her incredibly happy. Those fleeting, everyday moments of joy are exactly why Rosemary Green Photography loves picking up the camera. Sometimes, words aren’t enough to tell the whole story. When you look back on the photos from your wedding day, Rosemary wants you to feel like you’re right back there again.

Rosemary uses a variety of styles in her natural-light-infused photography, including traditional, contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. She shoots weddings throughout Northern New Jersey, but she’s also available for travel and destination weddings. Rosemary Green Photography’s most popular wedding package includes the following:

• Second photographer

favorites 2017 07 23 anna and robert wedding0040 1

16 Reviews for Rosemary Green Photography

Gianna Gatta · Getting married on 05/08/2022

A Magician with a Camera

When I got my wedding photos from Rosemary, I told her she was truly a magician with a camera. Not only did the photos come out unbelievably amazing, Rosemary made my entire wedding process (which was not an easy one, aka - COVID bride) so much easier! She was extremely kind, professional and patient with so many of my change of plans for the wedding day. She wanted to help in any way she could, and always offered her support. As for the photos, she has a way of making my husband and I, and our family and friends feel so relaxed while being photographed. She makes you laugh, knows the right angles and the right lighting, and makes you have a good time. I recommend her for any of your photographing needs! She is awesome!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Caitlin Hill · Getting married on 10/09/2021

We love Rosemary!

We absolutely loved working with Rosemary and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Rosemary has shot most of my friends' weddings, and I was in the bridal party of most of those weddings, and I not only loved working with her on those days, but I also loved the photos from all of those weddings, so she was an easy choice for us! From our engagement session to our wedding day, the whole process was stress free and easy. I personally do not love getting my photo taken, but Rosemary made me feel totally comfortable and at ease and I trusted her direction totally. I absolutely LOVE both the portraits and the party shots. I also love that while you can tell Rosemary's work because of the quality, all of the weddings she shoots feel entirely personal and different, so the images all feel entirely personal and different. She really captured everything we could have asked for and we will cherish our pictures forever! Thank you, Rosemary!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Sidari · Married on 05/08/2020

Amazing to work with & beautiful photos!

Rosemary is so great to work with! She was so professional, down to earth and nice. From our first phone call with her to the day of, she really knows what she’s doing and I am so happy with how our engagement photos and wedding photos came out. Rosemary is so talented, her photos are beautiful and she really captured all the special moments of the day. The day of the wedding, she was calm in the chaos of it all and she made sure to get all the photos that I had requested. Throughout the entire process she was super responsive to my emails and she made getting the whole timeline down so smooth. We’ve been receiving so many compliments on our photos and I cannot stop looking at them myself! Rosemary really knows what she’s doing and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rosemary Green Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Madison Madison, NJ, 07940 See on map
    Location of (Rosemary Green Photography)

Rosemary Green Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rosemary Green Photography include in the starting price?

Rosemary Green Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rosemary Green Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rosemary Green Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rosemary Green Photography offer?

Rosemary Green Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Rosemary Green Photography offer?

Rosemary Green Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Rosemary Green Photography offer for wedding events?

Rosemary Green Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rosemary Green Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rosemary Green Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.