548 Bellevue Ave, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Blithewold
  • Aldrich Mansion
  • Squantum Association
  • Wetherledge

11 Reviews for Rosecliff

• Priya

Priya · Married on 07/03/2021

An absolute dream!

This mansion was out of a fairytale!!! I had the best time here and was able to enjoy every moment of the evening. Our wedding was originally scheduled on July 4 2020, but due to the pandemic we moved it to July 3 2021. Megan was incredibly proactive about securing the new date for us and helping us to navigate all of Rhode Island's rapidly changing restrictions. While there are many rules at Rosecliff as others have mentioned, Megan was incredibly responsive and helped us understand everything. Our other vendors have worked here very frequently (Sayles Livingstone, Blackstone Caterers, Susan Sancomb Photography, DJ Valentina) so they were able to navigate all the restrictions without any issues. Thank you for an amazing time!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Zachary

Zachary · Married on 09/28/2019

Stunningly Perfect

We had the honor of having both our ceremony and reception at Rosecliff and the privilege of working with Jennie and her team throughout our planning process. Simply put: the venue is beyond breathtaking. My fiancé and I opted to keep our guest list small to ensure we fit into the parlor in the event of rain, but in the end were fortunate enough to have perfect September Weather and held our ceremony on the back lawn.

I know it has been mentioned in other comments, so to address: yes, Rosecliff is a historic property and museum, so it obviously has stringent rules. The beauty of the property needs to be preserved. Jennie was able to maneuver our day-of plans to conform to all the venue’s operating practices while making sure our vendors were accommodated and the day went off without a single problem. In the end, every single guest was in awe of the venue and the event, and not a single vendor had an issue with setup or breakdown. It was truly unforgettable.

I work within the wedding and event industry and have the privilege of working with some of the leading event professionals. Among all my experiences, Jennie and her team were second to none. We could not recommend them more.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 08/15/2019

A fairytale venue

Rosecliff was a dream. I got married there on a Thursday night and it was the absolute most wonderful fairytale day of my life. Jennie and the special events team were professional friendly and made the entire planning process smooth. There was even one day where I asked about how to number the tables and Jennie went above and beyond to email me back moments later from her phone on a weekend. Alison was a pleasure to work with too. On the day of, Jennie was so sweet and relaxed which kept all of my family and wedding party relaxed. She organized the timeline and all the behind the scenes details with my vendors to make the whole night run seamlessly. I can say enough wonderful things about her and the breathtaking mansion. The view out on the terrace and down by the fountain for the ceremony was unbelievably beautiful. The ballroom/reception and dessert room were breathtaking too. All my guests were taking SO many pictures of the entire room, ceiling, stairs, etc. Everyone said they had the time of their lives. FIVE stars all around.

Sent on 08/24/2019