Newport, RI 02841 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Rosecliff

• Zachary

Zachary · Married on 09/28/2019

Stunningly Perfect

We had the honor of having both our ceremony and reception at Rosecliff and the privilege of working with Jennie and her team throughout our planning process. Simply put: the venue is beyond breathtaking. My fiancé and I opted to keep our guest list small to ensure we fit into the parlor in the event of rain, but in the end were fortunate enough to have perfect September Weather and held our ceremony on the back lawn.

I know it has been mentioned in other comments, so to address: yes, Rosecliff is a historic property and museum, so it obviously has stringent rules. The beauty of the property needs to be preserved. Jennie was able to maneuver our day-of plans to conform to all the venue’s operating practices while making sure our vendors were accommodated and the day went off without a single problem. In the end, every single guest was in awe of the venue and the event, and not a single vendor had an issue with setup or breakdown. It was truly unforgettable.

I work within the wedding and event industry and have the privilege of working with some of the leading event professionals. Among all my experiences, Jennie and her team were second to none. We could not recommend them more.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 08/15/2019

A fairytale venue

Rosecliff was a dream. I got married there on a Thursday night and it was the absolute most wonderful fairytale day of my life. Jennie and the special events team were professional friendly and made the entire planning process smooth. There was even one day where I asked about how to number the tables and Jennie went above and beyond to email me back moments later from her phone on a weekend. Alison was a pleasure to work with too. On the day of, Jennie was so sweet and relaxed which kept all of my family and wedding party relaxed. She organized the timeline and all the behind the scenes details with my vendors to make the whole night run seamlessly. I can say enough wonderful things about her and the breathtaking mansion. The view out on the terrace and down by the fountain for the ceremony was unbelievably beautiful. The ballroom/reception and dessert room were breathtaking too. All my guests were taking SO many pictures of the entire room, ceiling, stairs, etc. Everyone said they had the time of their lives. FIVE stars all around.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Outstanding views and infrastructure for hosting a wedding! Ideal venue for hosting a wedding.
    Breathtaking view of the ocean. It's a beautiful mansion.

Sent on 10/23/2012