Rosë by Dahena Buhaya

Playa del Carmen View map

We are delighted to present the new image of Rosë. With new and exclusive beauty packages and everything you need to get that glowing look on your wedding day! Because it's not only brides who want to look spectacular on this special day, we also have special packages for mom, bridesmaids and guests who require our specialized way to heighten the natural beauty of anyone who wants to look their best on this day. See for yourself what Rosë has to offer.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$35

What is the base price for pedicures?

$35

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Tracy Married on 11/24/2017
    Dahena and her team literally saved my wedding! I came to Tulum early for a hair and make-up trial with another vendor and ended up feeling lukewarm about the results. With only 4 days until my wedding, my planner (Gwen with Destination Weddings Tulum, who is also awesome btw!) came to the rescue and recommended Rose by Dahena. They worked me in the following day for a trial and I was blown away by how different an experience it was. The level of care, kindness, and professionalism was amazing. I'm a pretty shy person and don't like being made the center of attention but I felt completely at ease. I have never felt so beautiful and natural as the day of my wedding! Dahena and Daniel were so wonderful in working in some last minute changes I wanted for my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids looked exquisite, and one told me she liked her look that day better than when she was married! They even did make-up for my junior bridesmaid (who was not on the schedule and decided last minute she wanted make up too). I learned later that they had just finished day 3 of an Indian wedding and had been up since 4am the day of my wedding, but still came out fresh and ready to go for me. The level of customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up, and everything looked flawless in the pictures, including 8 hours later when we were finally wrapping up. I absolutely love this team and can't recommend them enough. Thank you Dahena and Daniel for making my wedding day perfect!

Rosë by Dahena Buhaya's reply:

Tracy thanks for the wonderful words ! you make us know that our work is special and it fells the passion we worked with ! I remember that day, the beautiful you looked and you were and amazing bride ! thanks for trusting us ! kisses , and lots of hugs from the caribe :)
    Cass Married on 03/04/2017
    I can't say enough about this team. I rarely like having my hair or makeup done as I feel I end up looking not like myself, always too over done. I loved how I looked on my wedding day, I felt Rose's level of quality was on par with the teams used for editorial, and price point may be high for some people, but I think they're worth every penny. It's still one of the best decisions I made in regard to my wedding. (Note: Our wedding was in Tulum and they travel here for trial and day of).

Calle 20 entre avenida 25 y 30 Playa del Carmen
984-1677154
984-112-7310

9 am to 7 pm
Location of (Rosë by Dahena Buhaya)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding