Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography

Louisville, KY View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography is a studio in Louisville, Kentucky that documents weddings. Photographer Mallory is also based in Lexington and is willing to travel farther afield. She aims to capture your wedding in a way that feels authentic and organic so that you can emotionally revisit your special moments when you look back on the photos.

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offers packages for engagements sessions, elopements, and weddings. The elopement bundle is for two-to-four hours and is ideal for celebrations with up to 50 guests. The option for larger weddings includes a minimum of five hours of coverage as well as a wedding planning magazine. Each package features consultations, high-resolution image downloads for 90 days, and personal printing and social-media sharing rights. Couples can also purchase archival prints, albums, and more from Mallory's print store.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Samantha C. Getting married on 10/21/2023

She truly is the best in the BIZ!

Mallory is the absolute best! Not only are her photos AH-MAZING, she is so personable and fits every couples needs! Her outgoing nature gets even the shyest couples to open up! She will do anything to get the perfect shot! I’ve hired her for my wedding and engagement session, and while those haven’t came yet, she has done personal photos for me and also my moms wedding. Everyone STILL brags about the photos she has done! She is truly the best!!

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography's reply:

Thank you Sam! I love that you just know we're going to make amazing photos together. Thank you for being my long-time biggest fan! I'm so excited to be a part of your wedding journey! 🥰
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 01/15/2022

Everything We Wanted and More

I don’t know where to start, Mallory with Roots & Anchors is everything we could have wanted in a wedding photographer! Mallory kept contact with us the entire wedding process. She even mailed us a planning book which was so helpful. Re-read it week before wedding and remembered all kinds of little things that I should have remembered but wouldn’t have without the book. Mallory accommodated many changes when our son got COVID-19 before the wedding day.

Come wedding day Mallory shows up early and with such a wonderful personality to have as your third wheel on your wedding. Mallory did not stop at just photos, she was the bouquet holder throughout the day, the hair fixer, kept the timeline on track, and even taped my dress sleeves on when they wouldn’t stay. 😂
    The photos we received in less than 2 weeks and they were worth every penny and more. They are ART! So so much more than a causal picture you take on a cell phone.

Now for the LGBTQ+ community 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️: Don’t look any further Mallory is your girl! All of Mallory’s print materials, book, questionaires, everything is gender neutral. Which is great when you get so tired of scratching our bride and groom to write bride and bride. That was the first win. The second was she never had any hesitance working with two brides. But the big win was when Mallory ran through the park with us with our pride flag tied on like a cape to take all our photos before. Let me say it was life changing having a wedding day with such postive people like Mallory who saw no different in my wife and I’s day vs. a bride and grooms.

I look forward to working with Mallory in the years to come for family photos and other events. ❤️

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography's reply:

Awe, Taylor! This means so much to me, I'm so honored to be your photographer (and that you let me run through the park wearing your 🏳️‍🌈 flag 😆)! You and Bethany were a dream to work with. Thanks for trusting me to be with you on your special day(s)! 🥰
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin G. Married on 12/11/2021

An Evening Beautifully Captured

Honestly the best photographer I have ever worked with. She made the evening fun and just captured the moments. Not only do I feel like I gained an amazing photographer but also a friend. She made everything personal and not about just the business of taking the pictures. Mallory took the time to truly get to know us and our wedding party. I can not say enough about how much we enjoyed having her and we hope to take more pictures with her in the future!

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! It was an absolute honor to be your photographer. I had a blast at your wedding, too! All of your friends + family were so welcoming and SO FUN. I felt like one of the guests dancing around with y'all all night. I've gotten so many complements on your portraits too, and everyone LOVED your sparkly Betsey Johnson boots! 😍

Bardstown Road Louisville, KY, 40204
(502) 876-1704
Location of (Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography)
KIRKWOOD RD Salvisa, KY, 40372-9729

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography include in the starting price?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offer?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offer?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offer for wedding events?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Roots & Anchors Heirloom Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding