$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy

Elegant weddings in Italy
A luxury vintage car approaching a sumptuous Italy wedding hall, a soprano singing in a dramatic Romanesque church in Tuscany, romantic fireworks lightening a medieval castle in a warm summer night in Lake Como, black dressed waiters serving champagne in a breath-taking terrace overlooking the ocean in Amalfi Coast. A wedding is made by many important details that make it a unique event. And this is the essence of our philosophy: design impeccable unique events. Romeo and Juliet, elegant weddings in Italy, organizes exclusive events, satisfying the most demanding tastes, always following the rules of our profession to the best of our ability.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

My wedding planner was Marco and he seriously went above and beyond for me! He made suggestions about the town to get married so financially it'd be less expensive. Which is great! He answered every random question I had, double checked all my documents (multiple times), and made things so very easy! I also lost a piece of luggage and he even helped locate it and send it home. Best. Wedding. Planner. Ever!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony

If you are shopping for a wedding coordinator stop looking...I have done all the work for you. I shopped around, compared prices and services. Not only was Romeo and Juliet professional and delivered exactly what they said, Loretta was WONDERFUL to work with. She planned my parents 50th wedding vow renewal ceremony and every detail was perfect. I think she even managed to arrange the beautiful weather for the outdoor ceremony, although she had an indoor backup plan in case October weather did not cooperate. As we did all of this from the United States, I relied on Loretta to find florists, musicians, officiants, venue, and photographers. She even came up with some great suggestions to incorporate into the ceremony. And, unfortunately, I did not give her a lot of lead time to pull it all together. No matter what we threw at her (all through email) she reacted quickly with patience and a sense of humor. We really enjoyed working with her and could not recommend her more highly! Thank you for making this my parents most special night ever!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are trying to find a wedding coordinator that will listen to you, respond to all emails/calls/requests and someone who is capable of making your dreams come true you have come to the right company. Marco is your man!! Words cannot describe how happy we are with our wedding day. From start to finish Marco was amazing. He listened to what we wanted and never told us that it couldn’t happen. I must say that it was hard to trust someone that I have never meant with planning the most important day of my life. Marco assured me that he was who he said he was and was willing to help ease my concern in anyway needed. Me being law enforcement and active military back in the states it’s hard for me to trust people. My job trains me to trust no one. It’s just scary sending money to someone you feel like you know but have never meant. Every review we found about him was always 100% positive and I now know why. I am now one of those positive reviews. There is not one bad thing to say about him or his company. He was never pushy and very trusting and I thank him for that! He gave me time to change my mind on some details and offered his honest opinion. We still can’t believe that we got married in Italy!!! Before reaching out to him we had spoke to at least 5-6 other coordinators from Italy. All of them told us that what we wanted was impossible with our budget. They were very pushy on deadlines and due dates. They were trying to force us to have the ceremony, dinner and drinks all in one place at the same time. I felt like I wasn’t being heard and my input wasn’t needed.Everything Marco recommended was perfect. We have nothing that we wished we would have done differently. He is one of a kind. I really enjoyed our year of communicating and planning with him. He has made such a stressful time seem so easy. If we had to do this all over again we would chose him over and over again.

Photo of Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy in Lake Como, Venice, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast,
Profile Picture Regina, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Romeo and Juliet - Elegant weddings in Italy Pricing

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo

1 ENDORSEMENT
Marco and all the staff are some of the kindest pros we've worked with, always smiling and letting everything running smoothly.

Events