Temple, GA 30179 Map · Phone number

About Rolling Road Show Entertainment

Thank you for clicking on my site!

My name is John Vandiver, and I would love to be apart of your special day. I can only imagine how overwhelming you must be right now picking out the right vendors for your Wedding Day. Let me first say that when choosing a DJ there is more to the job than just playing music.  All my packages will include multiple sound systems.  One for the ceremony and the other for the reception.  You want to make sure any DJ you pick will have that in their package.

My rates include Ceremony and Reception.  Rates will depend on hours of your Wedding.  I do not charge for setup or breakdown and is not included in your time frame.  Your Ceremony will include a great sound system and wireless Lapel Microphone for the officiator.  If you only need my services for the reception please let me know before I give you a price.

I am a full time Wedding Disc Jockey and since 2007, I would say most of my bookings are referred by partnered venues in my immediate area.  The venue usually see's the good the bad and the ugly. When you book my service you will have the option to pick out your songs.  Once booked I will send you out a outline and let you fill it out.  The outline is not due back until 1 week before your date.  All songs must be available through Rhapsody or Itunes.

Please call today for a free quote. If you call and you go to my voice mail, please leave a message and I promise I will call back asap. Please remember that I am a 1 man show and never will I book your Wedding and pass it to some other DJ.   If you book me, you get me.

Thank You and congratulations on your engagement!

--John

404-543-0089

bookjohnskaraoke@yahoo.com

Follow Rolling Road Show Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ethereal Entertainment
facebook

17 Reviews for Rolling Road Show Entertainment

Abigail C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Rolling Road Show

The entire process with John was extremely easy, he accommodated all of my request for wedding songs and made the night wonderful! All of his songs were on point from the ceremony to the reception. I would highly recommend his DJ services. He also added a special touch of showing some of our Facebook and wedding photos on the wide screen for everyone to view :) if you want a hassle free, fun, kind experience I would highly recomend!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Julia

Julia K. · Married on 11/09/2019

John was awesome!

John was a great DJ! He was affordable and knew exactly how to run the show. He was very professional and courteous. I absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with John has been great. He has been super helpful not only with times and such, but also in providing a list of songs that we'll need and ideas for the lists! He is easy to get in touch with! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Award

• Temple, 30179 See on map
    Location of (Rolling Road Show Entertainment)